Anyone Departing September 19

4 Jun 2007 skossowan said

Hi Everyone,<BR><BR>Just checkin in to see if anyone else is departing on September 19
  • 16 Jun 2007 tpredmore said

My GB tour departs on Sept. 18, so I’m sure you and I will be on the same trip.

• 12 Jul 2007 Bella said

im leaving sydeny on the 18th Sep on a 2.20pm flight, where are you leaving from

• 15 Jul 2007 Leigh said

Hey! I’m going on the trip this September. My name’s Leigh. I am going along with another friend from Canada. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Jul 2007 renango said

So far me and my friend, have the Southern Ireland part booked, we are going to Oktoberfest after from the 4th -7th in Munich..
    I am trying to get on the Complete tour.
    Drop a line.
    Eric from NY

• 1 Aug 2007 Heather19_81 said

I’m signed up for the Great Britian portion of the tour so I’m sure we’re on the same one…so excited about this trip! Not far off now

• 1 Aug 2007 renango said

Ok got on the whole tour, my friend will meet me in Ireland for the Southern Ireland Portion..
    I been to UK 3 times, and Dublin once already..
    I have done 4 other contikis before..
    London to Athens
    Berlin Prague Vienna
    Australia Reefs and Rainforests
    Spanish Spree
    This will be the fifth one, so if anyone has any questions, drop a line.. Looking forward to this

• 4 Aug 2007 renango said

I put together a quick website for everyone on this Tour.. 4 of us already signed up.
    We can use this to keep in touch before and after the trip. Did it for my past contikis and worked out well.
    if you have any problems. drop a line.

• 30 Aug 2007 Yevonne said

I’m on this tour. I’m Yevonne and a few of my friends will be joining in Dublin. Good times good times!

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.