Community_discussions_small  

Question

Asian Adventure - March 4th 2012

21 Nov 2011 Kyles 80 asked

Default_avatar

Hey all, a friend and I have just booked this tour. Wondering if there are any others out there who have booked too? A little early I know, but bring on March I say, this is my first Contiki. X

• 23 Nov 2011 Kyles said

Kyles

Yeah ive booked on this awesome tour with a friend too.!! Oh, thats right, its with you..!! Lol. So excited too Kyles, cant wait to meet our fellow travellers and go have a blast in Asia.!

• 28 Nov 2011 Raigz said

Raigz

I am on the Indochina adventure which starts on 4th March. I think the asian adventure and the indochina adventure are combined (from what I have read anyway) I am going alone, so it would be fab to get to know some peeps in advance. :)

• 29 Nov 2011 Catherine said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m thinking of booking this tour, just need to get time off work agreed. I’m Catherine from England and I’ll be 27 by then (hopefully not too old!).

• 1 Dec 2011 Raigz said

Raigz

Hi Catherine!
    I will be celebraring my 25th Birthday on Day 1 of the trip, so I am not far behind you! We might end up being on same flight, I have a flight booked from London Heathrow on Thursday 1st March. :)

• 11 Dec 2011 Explorer1332046 said

Explorer1332046

Hi all! I just turned 27, too! No worries on that one! If anyone says it’s too old…well, I have a couple things to say about that :P I am debating booking this tour. I have three weeks off before I have to be in Japan for my new job…this seemed like a good way to kick off the year. I have never travelled with Contiki before, so hopefully it will be worth the time and money :) Look forward to meeting all of you March 4th!
    Keep Smilin’ :)

• 9 Jan 2012 Ricka 25 said

Ricka 25

Hi, My is Chris and I will be on the Asian Adventure on the 4th of March, I am 25 years old, I live in Melbourne Australia, I like the outdoors and Adventure this trip looks like its going to be a lot of fun, I will be doing this Adventure solo, I know it will look like I have no friends, but I can reassure you that I do have a friend but there could not come. If your still unsure about my friendless nuss you can check my Facebook because I have 273 friend on it. Looking forward to meet the crew in Bangkok on the 4th. I thinking this will be the funnst thing that I have done in my life so far :-)

• 4 Feb 2012 Andy said

Default_avatar

Hey guys.
    My friend ben and i are booked on the big IndoChina adventure on the 4th march! We are both from Perth Western Australia and really looking forward to the trip. This will be my second contiki and i’ve heard good things about this one! We fly into Bangkok on the 3rd and are staying in the contiki hotel for a night before the tour starts.

Would be keen to meet up with u guys if anyone is around before the tour starts?

• 6 Feb 2012 Kyles 80 said

Default_avatar

Andy, my travel buddy and I are doing the same (staying at the same hotel and arriving on the 3rd), although our flight gets in really early in the morning and we’re flying out of Sydney. So we will both be around before the tour starts. Not sure how alert we will be after our red-eye flight, but we might be up for some catch up before the tour. Is this Ben and your first time in Bangkok?

• 6 Feb 2012 Raigz said

Raigz

http://www.facebook.com/groups/356301861060949/

Created a group on facebook for everyone thats on this trip if you would like to join and keep in touch on lead up to the trip. :)

• 7 Feb 2012 Andy said

Default_avatar

Kyles! oh cool! yeah this is our first time in bangkok! ben gets in early morning on the 3rd and i arrive later that day. I’ve heard bangkok has lots to offer so we’ll probs go exploring on the 4th before the tour starts. check out the markets etc. feel free to join us!

and Raigz i’ll join the group now. are u around at all before the tour begins? i think the hotel we’re staying at is called the Viengtai.

• 10 Feb 2012 Melanie said

Melanie

Hi Everyone. My name is Melanie and I’m from London! I will be travelling alone and looking forward to meeting everyone! Not long to go! P.S. Raigz FYI I requested to join ur group page – thanx for setting it up :)

• 11 Feb 2012 Elena said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    I am Elena from NY and will be traveling alone. Really looking forward to this trip and meeting everyone. I will be arriving on the 3rd and staying at the same hotel as everyone else it seems. So would be great to meet then. =)

• 11 Feb 2012 MeghanH said

MeghanH

Hey guys!
    My name is Meghan and I’m from Toronto. I also am travelling solo and am super excited to meet everyone! I’ll be getting into Bangkok on the 3rd and staying at the same hotel. Would definately be down to meet up before the trip gets started :)

• 1 Mar 2012 Nicole82 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I am coming too solo from Florida. very excited, Excited to meet everyone. i will be in Bangkok late night on the 3rd so i will be there all day before the tour starts if anyone wants to tour together in Bangkok, my email is nikkide294@yahoo.com

• 1 Mar 2012 Nicole82 said

Default_avatar
    i will be in Bangkok late night on the 3rd so i will be there all day before the tour starts if anyone wants to tour together

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion