Comment

13Jan 09

19 Aug 2008 Karina said

Karina
Hi, anyone going on the discovery tour starting 13th jan 09? Confused
  • 2 Sep 2008 Joey said

Default_avatar

Hey Karina,
    I have just decided to go ohe European Discovery winter tour but have opted for the 10th of Jan – however my second choice was the 13th of Jan…. havent seen many threads for each of these ones unfortunately…. Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 4 Sep 2008 Karina said

Karina

oh no i thought i mightve known sum1 b4 we left oh well! lol have a great time who knows our tour groups might bump into each other!
    peace

• 18 Nov 2008 Karina said

Karina

last chance to see if anyone going on 13th Jan European Discovery?? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Nov 2008 Mandy Oz said

Default_avatar

Hi Karina,
    I’m booked in to go on the 13th of Jan to the 24th! New to contiki and looking forward to it!

• 30 Nov 2008 Mellies58 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I’m also booked for the 13th Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Are you travelling solo or with friends?

• 5 Dec 2008 Mandy Oz said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,
    Yeah I’m travelling alone!! Scared excitedSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Should be fun!
    What about you?

• 7 Dec 2008 Mellies58 said

Default_avatar

Me too, well i’ll be travelling on contiki by myself, I’m over there 2 and a half weeks before with family so I’m a bit nervous about going on contiki lol…

We should be fine though, it’s going to be awesome Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Dec 2008 Carol said

Carol

I´m in this tour too !!
    I´ll arrive in london january 12 at 10:15
    and yours ?

• 8 Dec 2008 Carol said

Carol

If anyone wants to talk about the trip my msn is anacarolvieira@hotmail.com

• 8 Dec 2008 Mellies58 said

Default_avatar

Hi Carol

Would love to talk about the trip but unfortunately I’m living in the dinasour ages and I only have the internet at work Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

Are you staying in London for a little bit afterwards since you land only the day before?

• 9 Dec 2008 Carol said

Carol

Hi Mellies !
    Well, I didn´t stay in london a little more =/
    When tour finished and people back to london, I prefer stays in Paris for more 2 days and back to home.
    When you arrive in London ?

• 9 Dec 2008 Mellies58 said

Default_avatar

Hey Carol,

Thats a fair call, I was contemplating I have 4 days in London before I fly home and pending on funds I was going to catch a train back to Paris for a day since we dont have much time there so I’ll have to wait and see how that goes…

I actually land in London on the 26th December, but I go off for a quick tour of Ireland, then a few days in Wales before I get to spend about a week in London before the tour, that way I should be well adjusted before contiki Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 Dec 2008 Mandy Oz said

Default_avatar

Hey All,
    My name is Mandy- Glad others are going solo too!
    I’m flying into London on the 8th and will see london for 5 days before we head off on the tour on the 13th. I’ll be heading home later the same night we end the tour because I have to get back to Aust for work.
    I’m unsure where I’m staying in london for the 5 days-just had my friend I was supposed to stay with pull outSmiler<!--graemlin::)--> Will work out somethingSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I would have liked to end in Paris and stay there a couple of days tooSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Dec 2008 Daniel said

Daniel

hey guys I am also looking forward to this trip, I have been living in London for 6 months so looking forward to a look through Europe. I am from NZ.

• 26 Dec 2008 Explorer1039411 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, my fiancee and i are going on your tour. I’ve been Contiki before but he is new to it all.. we are looking forward to meeting new people and exploring europe. msn – skystravelling@hotmail.com – we fly out of Sydney tomorrow to Munich for 2 weeks before our tour. :-)

• 29 Dec 2008 Karina said

Karina

great to see that there will be others travelling solo like and new to contiki Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> just arrived in london and will do some sight seeing with my aunt here…looking forward to meeting everyone on the 12th!

• 31 Dec 2008 Anthony said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone.

I have just sent a booking request through for this tour. This is my first proper Contiki tour. Glad to hear others are solo as well. Scared excited as well.

Been in London since mid September 08 and will be here until at least March 09.

Let me know if anyone wants to say hi or to sight see before. I’ve been pretty slack heh.

• 2 Jan 2009 Carol said

Carol

Hi guys !!
    Where are you from ???
    I´m from Brasil !!!

Let´s discovery London together before the contiki reunion at night !

• 2 Jan 2009 Anthony said

Default_avatar

Okay. I’m from Tasmania in Australia.

I have created a facebook event for out trip. Search events for “Contiki European Discovery January 13th 2009” and we can organise drinks etc from there.

So far also we have Australia, NZ, Brazil and Hawaii represented so we will at least be a diverse busload.

• 2 Jan 2009 kickchick22 said

Default_avatar

haha. what is with you people?!?!? i feel left out! i made a forum and noone responded to mine! just because i live on an island in the middle of nowhere doesn’t mean you should discriminate! haha Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> karina, what have you got that i don’t? just kidding. glad to see there are people on the trip. i thought the trip was starting the night of jan. 12. am i flying in on the wrong day? anyway, looks like someone created a facebook group…guess we’ll meet there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion