Community_discussions_small  

Question

Snacks for bus trips

22 Nov 2011 AlexG asked

AlexG

Just wandering what some good snack ideas are for the bus trips??

• 26 Dec 2011 RedRocket said

Default_avatar

My advice would be to eat as healthy as possible whilst on the bus!! You will feel so much better when it is time to get off and explore!

• 26 Dec 2011 RedRocket said

Default_avatar

Hey.. Explorer1334491
    I have never been stopped taking things through to Europe. Heading into Australia is where you have to be careful with the strict customs regulations! Though in saying that, I have taken lots of packaged foods through and it has been absolutely fine! Generally as long as it is packaged and no fresh- then all will be fine!

Hey.. Explorer1334491
    I have never been stopped taking things through to Europe. Heading into Australia is where you have to be careful with the strict customs regulations! Though in saying that, I have taken lots of packaged foods through and it has been absolutely fine! Generally as long as it is packaged and no fresh- then all will be fine!

• 28 Jan 2012 AussieExplorer2012 said

AussieExplorer2012

great advice im copying this info for my trip folder. Im going on the same tour as Alex. Thx Beks for the advice. add me on here – follow :0) im new. my first contiki too.

• 30 Jan 2012 Explorer1307236 said

Default_avatar

I bought some food back to OZ with me (I had stroopwafels, cheese (Make sure there is no meat in the cheese – We got ours from the Clog Factory – My sister bought some back with meat and hers wasn’t allowed. Mine was just normal cheese so it was ok), chocolates, lollies etc and it all got through customs. Just ensure you declare everything and you will have no problems. I also bought a swiss army knife and a few wooden things which were also allowed through. Be sure to declare them though. Even tick Yes if your not sure.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion