Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing the NZ Grand Explorer 6th Jan?

23 Nov 2011 Explorer1293745 asked

Default_avatar

I've booked onto the Grand Explorer Auckland to Queenstown, leaving 6th January. Anyone else doing the same tour?? xx

• 25 Nov 2011 Explorer1127991 said

Explorer1127991

I’ll be there too!

• 27 Nov 2011 Explorer1293745 said

Default_avatar

Fantastic!! What’s your name and where are you from? I’ll be in Auckland for a few days before the tour starts. Let me know if you’re around! Christina xx

• 6 Dec 2011 Explorer1119838 said

Default_avatar

Hey,

We’re doing the Grand Adventurer Auckland-Christchurch on the 8th, so perhaps our tours will be combined?

• 6 Dec 2011 Explorer1293745 said

Default_avatar

Yeh maybe are you missing out the Bay of Islands? We come back to Auckland after a couple of days so that makes sense. Christina xx

• 7 Dec 2011 Explorer1119838 said

Default_avatar

Yer unfortunately we’re not doing the Bay of Islands part because we’re doing the Auckland Explorer package instead from the 6-8th. Might see you guys at the hotel before you head up to the Bay of Islands?

Default_avatar

We’re from Australia, how about you guys?

• 7 Dec 2011 Explorer1293745 said

Default_avatar

Yeh we’ll probably see you. What are your names? I’m from England but have been travelling all over and have been in Oz for about 3 months. Go to Auckland on the 2nd Jan! Christina x

Default_avatar

I’m Martin (Mart) and I’m travelling with my sister-Liz. How you liking Oz? Which state are you in? We’re in WA. Yer not long to go now, less than a month!

• 8 Dec 2011 Explorer1293745 said

Default_avatar

I’m in Brissie right now but heading to Sydney soon for Christmas and New Year! x

• 8 Dec 2011 Explorer1119838 said

Default_avatar

Oh sweet, cool

• 12 Dec 2011 Daniel Menezes said

Daniel Menezes

Hi, i’m Daniel from Brazil. I bet we are on the same tour. It’s supposed to start on Jan, 8th(in air), and the tour actually beggins on 10th of Jan, isn’t it? I’ll be in Auckland since the 8th because I want to explore it also. So if any of you guys are arriving early, contact me. My email is dt_menezes@terra.com.br, facebook is daniel menezes. See you.

• 13 Dec 2011 Explorer1119838 said

Default_avatar

Could be, what’s the name of the tour that you are doing? I’m on the Grand Adventurer starting the 8th January but I arrive in Auckland in the morning on the 6th.

• 14 Dec 2011 Daniel Menezes said

Daniel Menezes

Hi. It is Grand Explorer end Queenstown. Vouch says: date tue 10-jan-12, end date sun 22-jan-12. See you.

• 20 Dec 2011 Mego22 said

Mego22

Hey guys I’m doing Grand explorer starting in Ackland trip leaves the hotel on the 6th….. Send me a message if your deff on this trip… I’m traveling solo and getting to Ackland a day early since im coming from the states… Hope to talk to others on the trip soon!!! Cant wait! so soon :D

• 28 Dec 2011 Gaz said

Default_avatar

Hi,

I will be doing the Grand explorer from Auckland to Christchurch Jan 6th to 20th. hopefully I will see you there. I’m also hoping that some people are hanging around Christchurch for a few days after.

• 28 Dec 2011 Gaz said

Default_avatar

BTW: I’m Garry from Ireland

• 29 Dec 2011 Explorer1293745 said

Default_avatar

Hi Garry, I’m only going so far as Queenstown but I’ll see you in Auckland on the 6th!! Christina x

• 29 Dec 2011 Explorer1119838 said

Default_avatar

Hey Garry,

We are only staying an extra night in Christchurch after the tour. We fly back home in the morning at 11:10am on the 21st, so we’re not staying much longer in Christchurch unfortunately. Where abouts in Ireland are you from? I’m half Irish-my mum is from Co. Kildare. We will see you guys in Auckland on the 8th, as long as our tours join up :D

• 29 Dec 2011 Gaz said

Default_avatar

I’m from Co. Mayo, but I live in Dublin. looking forward to seeing you all!

• 29 Dec 2011 Explorer1119838 said

Default_avatar

Sweet, gonna be an awesome trip, only a week to go!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion