Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Adventurer - 18th Aug 2012

23 Nov 2011 Mandy321 asked

Mandy321

Is anyone going on the Greek Island Adventurer tour 18th Aug next year???? Im going by myself, would love to chat to someone that is going!! :)

• 27 Apr 2012 kez_m said

Default_avatar

Hi Mandy!

My friend and I are going on the Greek Island Adventurer. So excited !!! ive done a contiki before and it was the best time of my life. where abouts are you from?

Kerry.

• 30 Apr 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

Hi Kerry! Great to hear you and your friend are coming along too! I am from Adelaide, South Australia, where are you from? Yes i have been on contiki a few years ago around europe with some friends but this time i will be going on my own so its a bit daunting!!!

• 3 May 2012 Helenisamazed said

Default_avatar

I’m booking shortly! Flying solo and from Sydney!!!! :)

• 4 May 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

awesome!! :) I think there will be quite a few people there doing the tour on their own! Are you just doing this tour or are you travelling more before or after the tour?

• 4 May 2012 Helenisamazed said

Default_avatar

Just doing this one! it’s a short break for me. Doing two days in paris on the way home but the greek tour will be the main journey – bound to be amazeballs!

• 5 May 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

Yeah same i am just doing this tour aswell. I work full time so its hard to get more than a couple of weeks off at a time! Paris is amazing i went there a few years ago!!

• 15 May 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

FYI i have created a facebook group for this tour if anyone wants to join!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/172709906183220/

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response almost 2 years

This question was posted about over 2 years ago. It has been discussed 7 times.

3 people are following this discussion.

• Mandy321
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.