Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Explorer 3 june 2012 anyone on this tour?

24 Nov 2011 Stacey asked

Stacey

Hi, My Cousin & I will be on the European Explorer + greek island cruising departing london on 3rd June 2012, just wondering if anyone else is on this tour? & if anyone out there has already done it how did you find it? any suggestions on things to take, helpful hints etc???

• 24 Nov 2011 elizat said

elizat

hi norfolk chick. im doing this tour but doing the mykonos option… so cant wait… im travelling solo….

• 25 Nov 2011 Stacey said

Stacey

Hi Eliza,
    Thanx for the reply, nice to meet someone else on the tour. Have you travelled with contiki before? this will be my first time & im so excited, i cant wait to meet you people. Your brave travelling solo ,i was going to go alone but chickend out & convinced my cousin to come with me ( we are 25 &26) & come from Norfolk Island, where are you from?

Stacey

• 26 Nov 2011 elizat said

elizat

i have travelled contiki before years ago i did 2 america trips (that went for about 7 weeks in total)… i have always travelled with someone but this time i have decided to go alone… scary …. i live in cairns in australia…. there are a few others going, i think there are about 3 couples so far that have said they are going… others are travelling solo as well… i cant wait …

• 1 Dec 2011 Manica said

Manica

Myself and my friend are also on this tour!! So keeeen :)

• 4 Dec 2011 Stacey said

Stacey

Hi ,
    Nice to meet someone else on the tour. It is going to be awesome i’m so keen aswel,so many of my friends have done contiki tours & they all had a blast & want to go again, i hope the next 6 months fly…..Where are you from & how old are?

• 6 Dec 2011 Manica said

Manica

I recon it will be awesome! I know what you mean i hope it flys, i could easily go tomorrow haha. We’re from Tas, Aus. Ive just turned 20 and my friend with be 21 in Feb! Are you from Aus?

• 6 Dec 2011 Stacey said

Stacey

Your a spring chicken, i’m an old duck i have just turned 25…………Haha i’m with you on that one i could easily go tomorrow although not sure my bank account would cope, it’s not looking too healthy after just returning from America :)
    I’m from Norfolk Island, a south Pacific Island in between Australia & New Zealand. We have Australian Passports & Australian Currency, however we have our own Government & laws……Google us :)

• 20 Dec 2011 Manica said

Manica

Yeah same I plan on spending a bit haha! Oh 25 is not old!! Ah yes only a small island then. What date do you arive in London??

• 10 Jan 2012 Explorer1324345 said

Explorer1324345

Hi guys im going on this tour, Ill be arriving in London on the 1st of June :)

• 11 Jan 2012 Stacey said

Stacey

Hi Manica,
    My cousin & i aren’t going to London until the end of the tour, we are meeting up with the group in Paris, as we have a wedding to attend in Paris the day the tour departs London :) we arrive in Paris on the 30th May. Are you spending any time in London at the end of the tour? If so where are you staying? we are spending 3 or 4 nights there before flying home.

• 12 Jan 2012 Manica said

Manica

Wow really a wedding in Paris that sounds beautiful! We arive on the 28th of may so London for nearly a week and then after the tour we are actually going back to Paris for four days so no no time in London after the tour. I hope it’s really nice weather when we are there! Not having much of a summer here at the moment ha :(

• 12 Jan 2012 elizat said

elizat

Hey guys I too arrive on the 28th may. I staying with friending the Uk before and after the tour… What hotel r u guys staying at. I’m staying at the imperial the night b4 the tour and then 2 nights after the tour… I’m soo looking forward to the trip I can hardly wait

• 14 Jan 2012 StephHluchan said

StephHluchan

Hi everyone :) i’m interested in going on this tour (Greek Islands cruising) option departing on the 3rd June 2012. Visited the travel agent today and just waiting to get my quote back. It looks like an amzing tour with a great itinerary! Haven’t been on a Contiki tour before and this will be my first big trip travelling solo.

Steph :)

• 16 Jan 2012 laurenalexia said

laurenalexia

Im going on this tour!

• 17 Jan 2012 Explorer1324345 said

Explorer1324345

This tour is getting closer! Real excited for the times i wont remember with people that i wont forget. :)

• 9 Feb 2012 KaraJayne said

Default_avatar

Hi there!
    Travelling solo!.. First time too..
    20 years old.. can’t wait..
    Bit nervous but..
    if anyone had any tips or would love to get in contact before then let me no..
    facebook etc.
    would be nice to know someone who is also going..
    Cheers

• 9 Feb 2012 laurenalexia said

laurenalexia

Im going solo also Kara!

• 10 Feb 2012 elizat said

elizat

I have travelled before but my first time traveling solo. Nervous as well.

• 10 Mar 2012 Airrie said

Airrie

I just got booked for this trip and am so excited! I am going 24 solo and this is my first trip with Contiki as well. Does any one have any advice, comments, etc. about this trip?

• 19 Mar 2012 AnnalisaP said

AnnalisaP

I’m also going! I can’t wait!
    I’m 23 and living in melbourne where the coffee is great but the weather is crap! Can’t wait to get some sunshine!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion