Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Adventurer 14 Jul 2012

24 Nov 2011 Klokkies asked

Klokkies

Hi! I would just like to meet my fellow travellers? :)

• 25 Nov 2011 Reka803 said

Reka803

Hi I might book it since I have a wedding to go to in August in Hungary not sure how the dates are yet? Do you you if this is advertised as a party tour, my Spain was tour and the people were so insane. I don’t care what they do personally but our tour manager was so stressed out because people were late all the time to places. ( I did 3 Contki’s this year so if you have any questions please ask me. My name is Reka from CT. :) I PS I like to party too and have fun but this was seriously overboard. I’m sure we’ll get a good crowd. I did in Italy and the people even make the trip better. You make such wonderful friends!! :)))

• 26 Nov 2011 Klokkies said

Klokkies

Hi! You’re so lucky!! Sorry CT as in Cape Town? ^^, I’m Claudine from Johannesburg South Africa!
    I’m also going on 2 Contiki’s next year. The European Highlights and then the Greek Island Adventurer! I don’t think it is advertised as a party tour, to me it is advertised more as a relaxing tour…? I hope there are more people like you and me because I’m also not the ‘going-crazy-party-till-you-drop’ kind of person… I like to have fun and party too but not going seriously overboard! :)
    I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• 26 Nov 2011 Klokkies said

Klokkies

o this one is from 14 July to 22 July if you were wondering.

• 1 Dec 2011 Reka803 said

Reka803

I am exactly like you then, I was actually looking at that date I am from Connecticut! Nice to meet you!. The only reason I asked that is that the people on the Spanish Spree and other people have told me all they do is drink and party and sorry to mean about but actually someone else said they are insane, so the trip wasn’t that great becuse of the people mostly , I did simply Italy twice this year and you meet the most wonderful down to earth respectful nice people!. We party and drink too but we dont take it overboard. My name is Reka. I am looking at that date too I think! :)

• 17 Jan 2012 Explorer1343614 said

Default_avatar

Im looking at booking this trip too!! I’ll bs solo and I’m a party person but as you guys have said not into going overboard!! I’m from Australia!

• 17 Jan 2012 Klokkies said

Klokkies

Hi! Great!! I can’t wait to meet you guys!! :D

Default_avatar

Are you guys going solo? Or doing any other travels before or after the Greek islands?

Klokkies

Yes i’m also going solo on this tour! But I will be doing the European Highlights tour with my buddies before the greek tour! Are you worried about going solo?
    Will you be doing another tour before or after? :)

Default_avatar

I think I’ll be ok! Yeah I am doing the European experience before…by myself as well! If you have Facebook ill add you when I get back onto it as I’ve deleted it for a lil while….

Klokkies

Sure I’m on facebook you can add me ;)

• 23 Jan 2012 NZDresden said

NZDresden

Hey Im going on this tour, from the 14th until the 22nd or 23rd? Im a 22 year old female from NZ and I love to paaaaaarty! I live in Luxembourg and I am really looking forward to the sunshine- it’s so cold over here. I will also be going solo on this trip and would like to chat to fellow travelers before I get there = )

• 24 Jan 2012 Explorer1343614 said

Default_avatar

Hi, are you excited? You better be I’m already counting down haha! I am looking forward to the sun as it will be my winter in Australia! I am 23! Are you doing any other travels?

• 24 Jan 2012 NZDresden said

NZDresden

Yes, Im super excited! I have always wanted to go to Greece. This will be my first Contiki tour but I do a bit of traveling around Eu any way. I have got a bit of traveling planned for May, June and July- following music festivals mainly. What about you, have you got any other traveling planned?

• 25 Jan 2012 Explorer1343614 said

Default_avatar

Well, I’m heading to Europe on a contiki before Greek islands! So il be arriving in uk on 19th June and going from there..super excited!

• 25 Jan 2012 Klokkies said

Klokkies

O that’s awesome! On what Europe contiki are you going before Greece? I’m also going on a Eu Contiki before Greece…

• 26 Jan 2012 Explorer1343614 said

Default_avatar
    I’m heading on the European experience 20 days :)…you?
  • 26 Jan 2012 Klokkies said

Klokkies

I’m going on the European Highlights for 2 weeks :)

• 26 Jan 2012 Explorer1343614 said

Default_avatar

Oh awesome! We wil be able to share stories :)

• 29 Feb 2012 Megs83 said

Megs83

• 9 Mar 2012 Megs83 said

Megs83

Hey everyone.
    My name is Megan, i have also booked for this tour aswell. I am 28 years of age & i live in Brisbane.
    This will be my 2nd tour in 2012, i am also doing the European Experience which starts on 15th June & ends 4th July.
    Are any of you doing the running of the bulls openig ceremony?
    How many nights are you doing for pre accomidation before the Greek Island tour starts? I have 5 nights i have to book for between Madrid & Athens, if anyone will be in the area and would like to share accomidation price let me no as i will be keen to cut costs where ever possible.
    I can’t want too meet everyone :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion