Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Adventurer Tour 18th Aug 2012???

25 Nov 2011 Mandy321 asked

Mandy321

Just wondering if anyone is going on the Greek Island Adventurer Tour on 18th Aug 2012? I am going by myself and wanted to chat to people who were going! :)

• 13 Feb 2012 Jordan123 said

Jordan123

Im going!! by myself too.

• 13 Feb 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

awesome!!! Thanks heaps for letting me know! have you travelled before by yourself?? Im excited but a bit nervous!!!!!! Where are you from?

• 14 Feb 2012 Jordan123 said

Jordan123

no this is the first for me. Not worry we will be right. i live in Melbourne, aus yourself?

• 14 Feb 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

I have been on contiki a few years ago but with 2 other friends – so this will be the first time on my own. but last time i went there were heaps of people that came on their own so its not uncommon! I live in Adelaide! :)

• 1 Mar 2012 Christy0381 said

Default_avatar

Hey! I just called a travel agent this morning to get pricing about this trip! I would be traveling by myself also :)

• 1 Mar 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

Awesome!!! Where are you from Christy? Have you been overseas before? Let me know if you end up booking it – it sounds like a fantastic tour!! :)

• 2 Mar 2012 Christy0381 said

Default_avatar

Hi! I am from New York, right outside of the city. I am a teacher and love to travel. I have been to Europe two other times and I have been on one other Contiki tour, to Hawaii. I have traveled alone before, with Habitat for Humanity, so I’m not too nervous about that. This tour sounds amazing, I’m just trying to figure the airfare out bc it is more expensive then the tour!!! Where are you from? I’m happy to see other people have already booked that are traveling alone also :)

• 2 Mar 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

Im from Australia – Adelaide to be exact! Yeah i love travelling too! i did a europe contiki tour about 5 years ago with some friends and also been to the US twice as my brother lives there (in Philadelphia). Im a little bit nervous about going on my own, but its good that you can chat to people on here so at least i can get to know a few people before the trip starts!! Yeah i know what you mean, the flight is the most expensive part of the whole thing!!! but i guess its an essential part haha. I cant wait – this year is going quite quickly so it will be August before we know it!! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about over 2 years ago. It has been discussed 8 times.

3 people are following this discussion.

• Mandy321
  • Jordan123
  • Default_avatar

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.