Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Horizon - 14th April 2012

26 Nov 2011 georgina22 asked

georgina22

Hello :)

I'm Georgina, 19 from Australia and I was just wondering if anyone out there is going on the "European Horizon" Tour? Leaving London on the 14th of April 2012. Would be great to know a few names before I get there!

Cheers

• 27 Nov 2011 SallyGB said

SallyGB

Hi Georgina i am booked to go on this trip :D. Will this be the first tour you have done?

Sally x

• 28 Nov 2011 georgina22 said

georgina22

Hey Sally, that’s good to hear :)
    and yeah this is my first Contiki tour. I only finished school last year and have never been to the UK or Europe before so very excited! where abouts are you from?
    G x

• 28 Nov 2011 SallyGB said

SallyGB

This will be my first tour as well, so excited yet nervous i have no idea what to take with me or how much to take i am a complete novice at this. I’m from the UK so it’s just a train ride for me to London, i take it you will be in London a few days before the trip starts? x

• 29 Nov 2011 georgina22 said

georgina22

ahright sounds good. Yeah my packing shall be interesting ahah, I think I’m just going to try and pack as lightly as I can! thats handy you’re already in the UK. Yeah I’ll be in London for about 4 days before the tour and before that I’ll be in Belfast competing in the World Irish Dancing championships :) first time in Ireland too!

• 29 Nov 2011 SallyGB said

SallyGB

I will need to pack light as i intend to be a true tourist and buy lots of tacky souvenirs haha. I take it you are travelling from Belfast on your own to London? I will be in London on the 13th. April will be a busy month for you then! Humm i hope you like Guinness as that’s all you will be drinking in Ireland. x

• 30 Nov 2011 georgina22 said

georgina22

yes April will be super busy. I don’t think I’ll be able to relax until my dancing is done. Yeah I have no idea what the best way to get from Belfast to London is?? I have to stop by Liverpool on the way too as I have family there. I should really try and think about that part of the trip!

• 30 Dec 2011 jaynsario said

jaynsario

georgina, i will be on the same trip as you coming from NYC. this is my first time in Europe as well. haven’t booked my flight yet bit planning on going to london 3 days prior and then stay in paris for 3 extra days.

• 4 Jan 2012 Explorer1342522 said

Explorer1342522

Hi all,have not booked as yet. but am very keen. My name is Thato from South Africa.

• 6 Jan 2012 kelseylh said

kelseylh

I am coming on this as well! Woohoo :) Im 20.. from Canada!

• 6 Jan 2012 SallyGB said

SallyGB

Hi guys nice to hear from you, i can’t believe how quickly this trip is coming around. Very much looking forward to it and meeting you all. x

• 10 Jan 2012 Explorer1341499 said

Explorer1341499

I am doing this trip too! My name is Ashley, I’m 23 from San Francisco! I am sooo excited.

• 14 Jan 2012 bvincent12 said

Default_avatar

I just booked on this tour too! My names Brett and i’m travelling with Kelsey. :)

• 26 Jan 2012 SarahB said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys! I’m on this trip as well. 22-Canadian. So excited!!!!! I’ve been to Ireland a good few times (have family there) but haven’t been east of that.

• 27 Jan 2012 AliceDC said

Default_avatar

Hey! my sister Rachel and I Alice are booked for this tour too! we are from Australia! Georgina we are in London for about 4 nights before the tour and we are in Belfast before that too! Can’t wait to meet you all! yaaaay!

• 27 Jan 2012 Rachel1990 said

Default_avatar

Hi! I’m Rachel! we are soooo super excited for the tour! cant wait to meet everyone :)

• 27 Jan 2012 SallyGB said

SallyGB

Nice to hear from you, not long now :-D i will be in london on the 13th.

• 28 Jan 2012 georgina22 said

georgina22

great to hear from everyone :) yay I will have some aussies with me! Yeah I’m in London for 4 nights before the tour too

• 28 Jan 2012 jake__t said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys, I’m Jake from Melbourne, AU and I’m 19. I’ll be joining the tour from Amsterdam. Really Excited.

• 29 Jan 2012 Ney.PR said

Ney.PR

Hi guys, I’m Neyshia from Puerto Rico, and I’m planning on booking this trip!

• 29 Jan 2012 AliceDC said

Default_avatar

georgina, are you staying at the royal national? Also, im 19 too :D we’re from Brisbane!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.