Community_discussions_small  

Question

Any one doing the Grand Southern August 2nd 2012?

27 Nov 2011 Callum asked

Callum

Have booked this tour, any one else booking?

• 9 Dec 2011 Court7 said

Court7

hey, i just booked it also, cant wait!

• 9 Dec 2011 AYE-ME :) said

AYE-ME :)

hey. so did i. cant wait.

• 13 Dec 2011 TashO said

TashO

Me & My Friend Kylie are!

• 28 Dec 2011 AYE-ME :) said

hey guys, are you doing any other tours other than this one?

• 28 Dec 2011 Cahla said

Default_avatar

I haven’t booked as yet but this is the date I’m looking at. It’s the day after my birthday so what better way to celebrate?

Cahla

• 29 Dec 2011 Court7 said

Court7

This is the only tour I’m doing, spending a week in new york after then off to Europe for 2 months.

What is everyones plans before the tour starts in LA??

• 29 Dec 2011 AYE-ME :) said

i have 2 days in LA before the tour. then staying in new york and orlando for 2 weeks before doing the grand northern tour. then have 3 weeks to explore the west coast before heading home.

• 31 Dec 2011 Cianeckford said

Cianeckford

Im spending 2 days in LA before tour have no idea what i am doing yet. Doing NY explorer then Grand Northern after this trip

• 10 Jan 2012 Kell1 said

Kell1

Hey I’ve booked this our also. I’m doing the grand northern before this one, it ends in LA 2 days before the southern one starts

• 10 Jan 2012 AYE-ME :) said

Explorer1346116,

good to see someone else doing the southern and northern tours.

• 10 Jan 2012 Kell1 said

Kell1

AYE-ME:]
    I might as well do the whole lot while I’m there when are you doing the northern tour?

• 10 Jan 2012 AYE-ME :) said

im doing the northern on the 14th of september. have two weeks between the tours.

so the other way round to you.

• 10 Jan 2012 Kell1 said

Kell1

Yeah the northern tour I’m on starts on July 6th

• 15 Jan 2012 Maddie_Rose said

Maddie_Rose

YAY so many people doing this tour already, im travelling on my own so pretty nervous first trip overseas but cant wait!!

• 15 Jan 2012 Kell1 said

Kell1

Theres no need to be worried. You will make plenty of friends. I’m also going solo on this trip. I just finished a contiki tour of New Zealand that I did solo. I made so many many good friends that I’m actually going to nstay with them in Canada when the tour ends.

• 15 Jan 2012 Maddie_Rose said

Maddie_Rose

yea ive had a few friends who’ve done tours solo and said it was the best way to do it, its good to hear so many positives about travelling on contiki that way

• 20 Jan 2012 Explorer1351585 said

Default_avatar

Hi my name is lisa and yes im doing this tour with my best friend michelle we both can not wait, we are arriving in L.A on the 31st of july doing some sight seeing before the tour then we are staying in NY for a few days then on to orlando for 5 days. This is the biggest holiday we a haven been on so excited :-). Would like to chat more with those doing the tour chat soon.

• 22 Jan 2012 Belinda said

Belinda

Hi Guys,
    Booking this trip tomorrow !
    Going solo. My first contiki tour so im super excited.
    Cant wait , then the countdown begins :)

• 22 Jan 2012 jimmy jesus said

jimmy jesus

im booked in ,, but cant beleave we are all ozzies,, lets tear it up super excited, cant wait… im landing in vancouver making my own way down to LA and will stay a week or so in new york after,,

• 24 Jan 2012 EtaoinWalsh said

EtaoinWalsh

I’m going on this too….I’m Irish so be cool to be amongst you all. So excited am going Vancouver for a year after so im trying to pack warm clothes work clothes and summer clothes all in one!! May wear layers at the Airport! Am i the only one that won’t be buying soouvenirs or wont be looking at clothes in New york (Ok i may look) seen other discussion boards and they were all talking about souvenirs and New york! :-)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion