Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Euro Inspiration

29 Jan 2008 7mav7 said

Default_avatar
Any reviews from people doing Euro Inspiration? Would be great to know what people have thought and recommendations they have

Cheers
  • 10 Jun 2008 steph said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Page 1 2
    Please Wait. Your request is being processed…
    [x]

SiteContiki Community
    Servleteve1da057
    Version1.2.22 build 9062
    ModuleForums 4.0.3
    Stylesheet"Contiki – 2008 Refresh"
    Wordlet Set"Default Wordlet Set"
    Logout: Contiki Community
    Update Groupee Account Reply

o and my names steph by the way and i’m 20

• 12 Jul 2008 Eurofan said

Default_avatar

I was wondering how long are you in Berlin? what time do you get in from amesterdam. Is is correct that you have one full day in berlin. On the Berlin walking tour what do you see and how long does it last. i am asking because i really want to visit the Oympic Stadium where they had the Soccer World Cup in 2006/ Summer Olympics in 1936. Also do you think i will have time to go to the Berlin ZOO.

• 29 Jul 2008 teachergeek said

teachergeek

I too am interested about the length of time spent in Berlin, but Prague also

• 14 Jan 2010 Explorer1164939 said

Default_avatar

Thanks Troy! Great help you are Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->! I’m excited!

• 25 Jan 2010 Aussie Ezzie said

Aussie Ezzie

Hi guys!

To anyone who is considering doing this tour I say go for it!!
    I just got back from doing the 22/12/09-9/1/10 tour. 19 of the best days of my life!! You will love it Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Yes, it’s cold in Europe at the moment, but it is winter after all. The bright side is that the snow makes everything look so gorgeous.

On the first day, our tour manager told us that we would make friends on the tour that will remain friends for life. Many didn’t believe him initially, but by the end of the 19 days we were all like a biiiiiig family Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Take every opportunity put before you to make your trip whatever you want it to be and, as someone said before, don’t sweat the small stuff. It’s not the small stuff that you’ll look back and fondly remember for the rest of your life.

If you’ve got any questions, feel free to ask and I’ll try to answer the best I can.

Have fun!

• 3 Sep 2011 Jennieva30 said

Jennieva30

Im booked to do this tour on October 15th abnd I can’t wait!!!! :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.