Community_discussions_small  

Comment

*DO GIRLS WEAR MAKEUP* on tour or only when they go out

7 Aug 2009 Explorercmk said

Default_avatar
hey just wanted to know wether girls wear makeup on tour or just wear it when they go out, wasn't sure weather to bring it or not or just wear a tinted moisturiser during the day.
  • 9 Aug 2009 jjr said

Default_avatar

Hey we had a similar thread going when i went to europe last year. I personally dont wear a lot of makeup but a friend of mine does. She was given the advice if you wear it all the time and feel naked without it, take some. You want to be able to look back at your photo’s and be happy with them. in saying that though you would probably only need a minimal amount as you dont want to waste your holiday putting it on.

I only took the basics and survived 3 months on just foundation blush lippy and mascarra. only takes up a tinny bit of space.

Hope this helps

• 12 Aug 2009 Pippa said

Pippa

You can also get those 2 in one foundations – wet the sponge and put it on your face and it acts as a foundation and powder.

• 1 Oct 2009 Explorer1119549 said

Default_avatar

On my tour – there were 2 girls that wouldn’t leave the room w/ out fake eyelashes or so much eye shadow that they were talked about behind their back. Most girls had a pretty natural look – if you’re a super make-up chick be ready to be talked about!!

• 1 Oct 2009 PinaI said

PinaI

I always take some foundation, travel size mascara and one nuetral eyeshadow and you know what, I reckon I end up using it once (if that) EVERYTIME I travel!

Personally, I dont see the point in wearing it on holiday but I take it as back-up in case we go to a flash restaurant or something. I do understand that there are girls out there who won’t go out with it on and, even though I don’t get the reasoning behind that, each to their own!

• 1 Oct 2009 NaHdz said

NaHdz

I wore a tinted moisturiser and some mascara during the day but I also took foundation and eyeshadow for when we went out at night..if you usually wear make up then bring it..

• 2 Oct 2009 Mandy89 said

Mandy89

Explorer1119549 – What tour did you do?? Cause that sounds very similar to two girls on my tour!!

• 2 Oct 2009 leafs (f)an said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1119549:
    On my tour – there were 2 girls that wouldn’t leave the room w/ out fake eyelashes or so much eye shadow that they were talked about behind their back. Most girls had a pretty natural look – if you’re a super make-up chick be ready to be talked about!!

Sad that they were talked about behind their backs. Is it like that on a lot of the tours (cliques, high school)?

• 2 Oct 2009 NaHdz said

NaHdz

I hate to say it but the cliques do form, its always going to happen though because not everyone on tour is going to get along with everyone so you find the people you click with and thats it for most of the tour.. I did talk to everyone but you still have those few people that you stick with when the group has free time etc.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.