Community_discussions_small  

Question

Beaches&Reefs-Whitsunday sail start Cairns Jan 15

1 Dec 2011 natalied asked

natalied

Who's going on the Beaches & Reefs w/Whitsunday sailing starting in Cairns on January 15, 2012?

• 2 Dec 2011 MacKenzie said

MacKenzie

Hey! I was thinking of going! It looks amazing!!!

• 2 Dec 2011 natalied said

natalied

I booked this week. Also doing the Fiji stopover tour after!

• 7 Dec 2011 Victoria said

Victoria

I am I am! Just checked in. I’ll be down in the Brisbane area before the tour and was thinking of taking the train up to Cairns. Anyone doing the same?

• 8 Dec 2011 natalied said

natalied

I’m flying into Cairns on Jan 14th. Staying in Sydney (& area) when the tour ends, until Feb 1, then I head to Fiji for a week!

• 9 Dec 2011 Coops '11 said

Coops '11

Hey! I’ve just booked onto the trip!! Cannot wait!! Im flying in to Cairns the day before and then probably spending 1 or 2 nights in Sydney when the tour ends! :-)

• 22 Dec 2011 Stefo said

Stefo

Hi all – I just booked my trip and I can’t wait for this one! I’m flying in at the start and then flying out again on the last day. Wish I could hang around for longer….

• 23 Dec 2011 Explorer1337284 said

Explorer1337284

Hi – just booked, see you all there. In Melbourne 10-14th and then Cairns night of 14th. Anyone up for drinks on 14th in Cairns? This trip is going to be epic!! My email: rajy_shan@yahoo.co.uk

• 23 Dec 2011 natalied said

natalied

Anyone on facebook? Look me up before the trip- beautiful_xo@hotmail.com

• 26 Dec 2011 Gully93 said

Gully93

hey guys, i am booked on this trip as well, buzzing for it. definitely up for drinks in Cairns on the 14th.
    xxx

• 30 Dec 2011 frelys said

frelys

Hi! I just booked my trip as well… can’t wait!! I’ll fly up to Cairns on the 14th as well. Definitely up for something.

• 30 Dec 2011 Victoria said

Victoria

Anyone else booked a room in the hotel for the night of the 14th?

• 31 Dec 2011 Coops '11 said

Coops '11

Hey, yeah I’ve booked in the hotel the night before, and on Sydney for a night when the tours over, definitely up for drinks the night before, excited for the trip, getting closer!! :-)

• 31 Dec 2011 natalied said

natalied

I’m in for drinks!

• 31 Dec 2011 Gully93 said

Gully93

where is everyone booking hotel rooms?

• 31 Dec 2011 Coops '11 said

Coops '11

Alright gully93, I’ve booked mine through contiki, u get discount and that’s were we will be staying for the first couple of nights when the tour starts :-) Get booked in there and we can have a few drinks :-)

• 31 Dec 2011 natalied said

natalied

I think contiki automatically books you a night for the 14th and the 28th. Check with your booking rep to be sure though. I heard the tour starts at 7am on the 15th, so we all have to be in Cairns on the 14th. At least that’s what my travel agent told me!

• 2 Jan 2012 Stefo said

Stefo

My documents from Contiki says that we are meeting at the Rydges hotel at 2pm on the 15th. I’ll be flying in early that day!

• 2 Jan 2012 Victoria said

Victoria

Contiki does not book a night before and after the tour unless you had your travel agent do it.

• 3 Jan 2012 Gully93 said

Gully93

where the hell are you guys getting all your info about this trip, all i know and they have told me is that i am going on it.

• 4 Jan 2012 Explorer1337284 said

Explorer1337284

Yo – not long to go now. Look forward to meeting you all!
    I am staying at the Rydges on the 14th – email me if you are up for drinks/dinner, I have been given a few tips. FYI – I think Contiki take us to a place called the Woolshed on our first night on the 15th.
    rajy_shan@yahoo.co.uk

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion