Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Vista May 26th 2012 - Who's booked?

1 Dec 2011 BobbyRae asked

Default_avatar

Yay! We have booked and paid for our tour departing 26th May 2012.
Who else is joining us? We are a married couple from Australia. Looking forward to hearing from fellow travellers before we depart :-)

• 4 Dec 2011 Beth said

Default_avatar

Hi! I’m a 27 year old from Sydney who is also booked on this trip, only 6 months to go now!
    Beth :)

• 4 Dec 2011 BobbyRae said

Default_avatar

Hey Beth, thanks for posting! When are you departing Aust? We are leaving on 23rd May (so only 2 nights in London before the tour starts!). We are 32 and 25. I am getting so ahead of myself, measured our suitcases today to see if there were inside the limit lol!

• 5 Dec 2011 Beth said

Default_avatar

Haha its exciting isn’t it!

I’m leaving Oz May 13th and spending two weeks in London (with trips to Paris and Edinburgh) and then I’ll join contiki!

I also just booked the Aegean Classic (greek island crusing) for after our tour finishes (leaves 17th June). I was tossing it up for ages and thought I’d just book it in since I’m over there!

Have you done a contiki before?

• 6 Dec 2011 BobbyRae said

Default_avatar

We haven’t done Contiki before, and have only been to New Zealand, so this will be a mindblowing experience. We are touring around England for 10 days after the tour, then going to Athens and Santorini for a week, then a few days in Dubai on the way home.

I’ve definately tried to cram in as much as possible on our trip, probably once in a lifetime for us! It will be nice to put some faces to names once we get over there.
    Happy planning!

• 25 Jan 2012 Holly said

Default_avatar

Yes, there is another married couple going on your tour on the 26th May, from Victoria, Australia! Very excited! :-)

• 1 Mar 2012 BobbyRae said

Default_avatar

81 days to go people :-) Are you organised? I’m getting there, so much to do!

• 2 Mar 2012 Jacinta said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!! My friend and I are both 20 and from Tassie. We’ve booked our flights an put our deposit down so we are going to be saving like crazy for the net few months! We’re flying into Paris on the 23rd and spending a few days before the tour exploring the city and hopefully Eurodisneyland. Is anyone else meeting up with the tour group in Paris?

• 4 Mar 2012 BobbyRae said

Default_avatar

Hey Jacinta! So many Aussies on this trip :) We are flying into London a few days before the tour, and starting from there. Good luck with the saving, looking forward to meeting you when we get to Paris! Would love to hear what Eurodisneyland is like. B&R

• 5 Mar 2012 Jacinta said

Default_avatar

Yeah it’s all Aussies so far hey! We were originally planning on flying into London but it was a last minute decision to fly into Paris. Only 78 days until we go!! :) looking forward to meeting you and your partner as well!

• 6 Apr 2012 Danni said

Danni

Hey Guys, We are headed over on the 19th of MAY (43 sleeps) not that im counting down haha we are 24 & 26 from Townsville QLD, first time to Europe, CANNOT WAIT!! good to know there are other couples going as well :)

• 6 Apr 2012 Danni said

Danni

Also, i have created a Group on Facebook for those who want to get on there :) Called it ‘Contiki European Vista: 26 May-15 June 2012’
    Cheers

Danni

• 6 Apr 2012 BobbyRae said

Default_avatar

Hey Danni, thanks for joining the discussion, can’t wait to meet everyone, lots of Aussies! I am having trouble finding the Facebook group, is it open to everyone? I couldn’t find it when I searched even for contiki European vista?

• 6 Apr 2012 Danni said

Danni

hmm it should be visible to everyone, but knowing my luck ive probably set it up wrong, i will play with the settings and hopefully itll work :)

• 7 Apr 2012 Raumer said

Raumer

Owww fancy meeting you here girlfriend of mine( Danni)
    CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS TRIP!!!!! IS GOING TO BE CRAZY!!!!

• 7 Apr 2012 Jacinta said

Default_avatar

Hey Danni, I’m glad someone made a Facebook page, I was too afraid to do it myself because I know I would have done something wrong! Lol will have a look for it now

• 25 Apr 2012 Hugh M said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! 23 yr old Kiwi will be joining you ozzies! Can’t wait for partying hard and exploring :). Is any one staying at a backpackers for the night of the 25th (night before conitiki)?

• 27 Apr 2012 BobbyRae said

Default_avatar

Hey Kiwi Boy, we will be staying at the Royal National Hotel. Wasn’t looking forward to getting up early and trying to find our way to where the tour departs from! I think it’s pretty cheap to add on nights, I saw it in the back of the Contiki brochure. Good luck, don’t forget to join the Facebook page!

• 27 Apr 2012 Hugh M said

Default_avatar

I cant find the facebook page lol. Can some link me please? Oh is that where the contiki departs from? I might check in at the county one 51 pounds for the night is allgoods wasn’t took keen on backpackers coz i will be jet lagged as.

• 27 Apr 2012 Jacinta said

Default_avatar

http://m.facebook.com/?rdr#!/groups/285406134870233?_user=554098752 =)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.