Community_discussions_small  

Question

Simply Italy April 8th 2012

1 Dec 2011 Nicole asked

Nicole

Hi all,

I've just booked this trip, anyone else on it? I'm from Australia and a solo traveller. This will be my first of a few tours though I'll be in Ireland the week before.

• 28 Mar 2012 Tony said

Tony

Hello Everyone
    Is anyone going to be in Rome before the start of the tour? I get to Rome 2 days before the tour starts on April 6th!!!

Thanks,
    Tony

• 29 Mar 2012 Shane21 said

Shane21

Hey Tony, I wont be to Rome until the day of our tour which is April 8th. So I wont be there, I wish I was going to be there a day or two early.

• 31 Mar 2012 bas_tour said

bas_tour

I’m also flying into Rome April 8th. I will be arriving early morning, however. Does anyone know when check-in is available at the hotel?

• 2 Apr 2012 Shane21 said

Shane21

Hey is anyone taking dress cloths? I know I read some where that we should pack some just in case. But I was just seeing if anyone was going to be bringing any. Also I think I am landing in Rome around 9am or so, is anyone else due in at this time?

• 6 Apr 2012 Tony said

Tony

Hey guys
    So i’ve been in Italy for a little over a week and just got into Rome this morning. This city is crazy but at this point i need a group of people to really enjoy it (been in italy by myself for almost 4 days and no one really speaks english). Anyways, looking forward to meeting all of you in the next couple of days. BTW the hotel is not really that great kind of old but whatever no big deal.

Thanks,
    Tony

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about almost 3 years ago. It has been discussed 25 times and liked 1 time.

6 people are following this discussion.

• Nicole
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Shane21
  • Tony
  • bas_tour

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.