Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London to Athens May, 2010

24 Feb 2010 Irena said

Irena
Hi!

As I've never done a Contiki tour before I'm just curious what the age groups are like? I'm thinking of doing the London to Athens trip probably mid May of this year and going solo.

If anyone has any pointers/suggestions that would be great.

The trip sounds fantastic!!

Please let me know your thoughtsSmiler

Thank you,

Irena
  • 24 Feb 2010 Aussie86 said

Default_avatar

radioshack.com accountonline radioshack.com/d2u martins bread route sucks 12chan myweb radioshack cox my axis www.mp3 raid.com radioshack/accountonline.com myweb.radioshack. ww.mp3 raid.com accountonline radioshack radioshack accountonline.com www.radioshack.com/returns www.radioshack. com/returns radioshack.com/d2u http;/www.radioshack.com/d2u radioshack.com/d2u accountonline radioshack http;/www.radioshack.com/d2u wwwradioshack.com/d2u

• 24 Mar 2010 Explorer1174604 said

Default_avatar

I’m trying to pick out a time and which trip to go on as well. I’m thinking the London to Athens budget tour from May 8 – May 30. I’m also going solo so any tips would be greatly appreciated. I was wondering if many people go by themselves or if they travel together?

• 27 Mar 2010 TravelMay said

TravelMay

Hello,
    I am also doing the trip with Aussie86 on the 28th of May. I believe most of the people booked on our trip so far are 21-23 years old. I am 26. Our group sounds like it is going to be a great time and we have already been making plans for our trip together online. Check it out!!

Becky

• 29 Mar 2010 Corinne-Vista said

Default_avatar

hello .. i am doing a tour contiki in europe and top deck in greece and i am travelling to greece from london 15th may anyone else??

• 9 Apr 2010 Explorer1174604 said

Default_avatar

I think thats the one I’m doing too. Starts in London May 16 and goes until June 3 or 4 in Greece?

• 10 Apr 2010 Irena said

Irena

Hi!

Thank you for the replies everyone!
    I’ve actually decided to only do the Greek Islan hopping tour with my girlfriend from June 4th for 2 weeks I can hardly wait!!!!

Enjoy your travels everyone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->)))

• 22 Apr 2011 kathy_perth said

kathy_perth

hi i’m booked into london to rome on may 19! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion