Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Vista July 7, 2012

4 Dec 2011 Andr3w asked

Andr3w

I know its not for ages but i was just seeing if anyone else has booked for this one? Couldn't find anyone else that had made a topic up so thought i'd get the ball rolling.. I booked the other day, cant wait!

• 10 Jan 2012 rachael said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m going on that date, my friend and I booked ages ago too. Exciting times! :)

• 10 Jan 2012 Andr3w said

Andr3w

Oh great! Haha, i was starting to think i was the only person on the tour. Where are you guys from?

Default_avatar

Haha, yeah I was thinking that before too. We’re from sydney, where are you from?

• 10 Jan 2012 Andr3w said

Andr3w

At least i wasnt the only person stressing! Yeah not too far away, Blue Mountains..

Default_avatar

Awesome.

• 17 Jan 2012 rexy.mac said

Default_avatar

Me n the boy have just booked.also from western syd. We r doin 5 day London explorer before the tour too.

• 17 Jan 2012 rachael said

Default_avatar

Haha, looks like we’ll all be from sydney! We’re starting in paris and ending in amsterdam – we’re going to skip london this time because of the olympics.

• 17 Jan 2012 Felicity said

Felicity

Im rachael’s friend, this is pretty exciting..cant wait to meet everybody!

• 17 Jan 2012 rexy.mac said

Default_avatar

can add me on fb maybe we should have a coffee before we go Rexy Mac

or if someone is more tech savvy than me maybe get a fb page for our tour???

• 18 Jan 2012 Felicity said

Felicity

If we made a FB I dont think many people would go on it, because wouldn’t only our friends see it?…and by the way, all you guys are going to be meeting up before rachael and I get there, so you totes have to say hi to us in Paris so its not awkward haha.

• 18 Jan 2012 rexy.mac said

Default_avatar

if we had a page then anyone doin the tour can join it but if ppl r happy to chat here guess it doesnt matter… felicity where r u and rachael from in syd? as long as no one is a stalker im happy to meet up a lil closer to the date for coffee so we have all met before we go… otherwise its not biggy guess we have 3 weeks to bond haha

• 19 Jan 2012 Andr3w said

Andr3w

im getting to london like 3 days before it starts. i’ll be staying at the royal national, so if any of you guys are staying there prior to the trip begining we could meet up for a drink somewhere closeby before hand?

• 19 Jan 2012 rachael said

Default_avatar

Felicity and I aren’t starting the tour in London, but we’ll definitely join you for a drink in Paris!

• 20 Jan 2012 rexy.mac said

Default_avatar

Andrew me n the bf get there on the 2nd to start the London tours so will b at the same hotel I’m sure we can have a beer or 2

• 20 Jan 2012 Andr3w said

Andr3w

yeah sweet sweet, sounds like a plan..

• 31 Jan 2012 SteveK said

SteveK

Hi guys, I’m Steve from NSW, I’m booked on this tour and also doing the 5 day London Explorer beforehand.
    This will be my 2nd Contiki tour (did Best of USA in 2010) and going solo again. Looking forward to meeting, travelling & partying with you all!

• 1 Feb 2012 rexy.mac said

Default_avatar

Cool guess ill c u round London too then!

• 15 Apr 2012 stephmatthews said

stephmatthews

hey guys,

omg i booked last year for this tour and have been looking everywhere to see if anyone else is going on this tour i am so glad i finally found other people i booked with my bf im 20yrs and i live on the central coast nsw. wouldering if anyof use wanna talk on facebook or somthing?

• 16 Apr 2012 Ricky1989AUS said

Default_avatar

ill be there too. (bf of steph) were goin to be doing the london explorer before the tour too. is anyoney using the travelex cards for money?

• 16 Apr 2012 rexy.mac said

Default_avatar

i think im goin to go to cba (who is not my bank) and c if i can get a travel card… they let u put up to 5 currencies on it n then u jus use it like a normal atm card.. i dont kno all the pros n cons n fees attached but i dont wana b travelling with cheques or too much cash

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion