Community_discussions_small  

Question

Aussie explorer 13th may 2012 (Sydney start)

4 Dec 2011 Helen asked

Helen

I booked to go on this tour last week. Has anyone else booked it or thinking of booking it??
I'm massively excited and a little bit nervous as I'm travelling solo do would like to meet people before I go :)

• 11 Dec 2011 graham said

graham

Hello I’m Graham from Great Britain I be on the same tour as you in may and traveling solo as well. so were you from?

• 12 Dec 2011 Helen said

Helen

hi graham i’m helen and im also from england. where abouts in england u from?? :) u doing the whitsundays?? and when u flying into oz??

• 14 Dec 2011 graham said

graham

hi i’m from sussex near gatwick so not far from london were are you from? i’m booked to go to brisbane but might pay to do the same tour as you. i fly to aus on the 2nd of may to peath and i’m doing the sydeny explorer before the main tour. so what do you do for work? :)

• 14 Dec 2011 Helen said

Helen

im from wolverhampton, near birmingham. oh right okay. i work in a pharmacy, had to b very nice to my boss to wangle a month off work haha. wat about u??

• 14 Dec 2011 graham said

graham

haha good old boss. as you might know im in the army part time at the moment as a medic and full time hca and going to uni next sept to do my nursing with the army. Maybe we can chat some more and could meet before we both goto Aus? do you have facebook if so could add each other.

• 21 Dec 2011 Explorer1336495 said

Default_avatar

hi helen iam from england and have been looking at this tour too, with flights how long exactly is the tour and are you flying from birmingham or manchester?

• 21 Dec 2011 graham said

graham

Hello there how are you? you should come and join us it be a blast i’m going to set up a group on facebook if you guys think it be good idea?

• 28 Dec 2011 Helen said

Helen

hi guys, sorry been busy with the christmas period. i’m flying from birmingham on the 10th may and fly back into birmingham on the 8th june. it’s 4 weeks and a day all together i think, and i’m having a day either end of the tour to do my own thing. Yes graham i have facebook, my name is Helen Farrell

• 25 Jan 2012 Hannah said

Default_avatar

HI! Im Hannah and also a solo traveller! Looking at either going on this trip in may or the reefs and rainforests one, not sure yet! I live in Kenilworth so would be flying from Birmingham as well! :D

• 16 Feb 2012 Louise said

Louise

Hi! I´m Louise from Denmark. I have just booked the Aussie explorer ex Sydney 13 may. I´m travelling solo as well and i´m looking forward to meeting you :-)

• 16 Feb 2012 Naomi.Ashley.Terri said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m Ashley from Ontario Canada! 2 of my friends are going on the tour too! If someone makes a facebook group, please let me know! We are very excited!!

• 21 Feb 2012 Helen said

Helen

heyy!! can’t wait to meet you all. yes there has been a facebook group made, it’s called aussie explorer 13th may 2012 (sydney start). less than 12 weeks to go now!!

• 21 Feb 2012 Louise said

Louise

Great, what a good idea. I can´t seem to find the facebook group. Can you invite me? My name is Louise Sørup Bloch :-) Thanks

• 23 Feb 2012 Helen said

Helen

ashley, what’s yours and your mates names on facebook. i’ll add you guys

• 23 Feb 2012 Naomi.Ashley.Terri said

Default_avatar

My name is ‘Ashley Drinkwalter’ (My pic is me at the beach) , and the other girls names are ‘Naomi Wilson’ and ‘Terri Lee Gunter’ on facebook! Thanks!!

• 23 Feb 2012 Helen said

Helen

ive added you as a friend. i can’t find the other girls. just add them to the group yourself.

• 4 Mar 2012 Donald_Kramer said

Donald_Kramer

I am going on the Beaches and Reefs tour that leaves Sydney on the 13th, looks like it might be part of this tour.

• 12 Mar 2012 Helena said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m Helena, also going on the Aussie Explorer from Sydney and travelling on my own…would love to be added into the facebook group if possible :) I’m Helena Jacues-Morton on there. I’m also from england (kent to be specific)

Thanks!

• 15 Mar 2012 Helen said

Helen

ive looked and looked and i cant find you. add me i’m Helen Farrell. my pics of me and a girl with pink hair :)

• 3 Apr 2012 ARVI said

ARVI

Hey guys I’m arvi and I believe I’ll be on the same tour as you guys (Aussie explorer start in Sydney on 13 maywith whitsundays sailing)… Would be great to chat to whoever on the same tour as me also travelling alone but I’ve been living and working in Brisbane for about 5 monthes as a dentist! Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a blast feel free to add me on Facebook as Arvinder Singh or arvinder86@hotmail.co.uk!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.