Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts 6 Sept 2012

5 Dec 2011 kellym777 asked

kellym777

Anyone also booked to do this tour? European Contrasts, departing London on September 6 2012. This tour is a definite departure so there's got to be some people out there somewhere! :)

• 30 Jan 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

just bumping this up.. we have a facebook group created for anyone on this tour if you are booked “Contiki European Contrasts September 2012”

• 31 Jan 2012 ppinchr said

ppinchr

HEY!! I just booked European Contrasts that day to. I’m super stoked! I sent a friend request… :)

• 31 Jan 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

awesome! the facebook group is run by another one of the girls going so she will add you. great to meet some more tour buddies! where abouts are you from?

• 31 Jan 2012 ppinchr said

ppinchr

I’m in the US and stay in the state of Texas. I was wondering of anyone is planning on getting there earlier or staying later after the tour is done. I was thinking of staying an extra day or two then ride the train to Brussles. I’m not exactly sure yet. What are you planning on doing?

• 31 Jan 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

oh cool! im from sydney australia. a few of us are booked to get in 2 or 3 days before the tour starts, then my friend and I who I am travelling with are staying in london for 6 nights once we get back. not sure about the others’ plans :)

• 13 Feb 2012 Jordan123 said

Jordan123

Just booked and pay for it today! cant wait!!!

• 13 Feb 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

awesome jordan! where abouts are you from? join our facebook page, its called “Contiki European Contrasts September 2012”

• 19 Feb 2012 Tyson said

Default_avatar

Just booked today and a friend from my last contiki should be booking soon.cant wait.

• 19 Feb 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

awesome tyson. join our facebook group :) where abouts are you and your friend from?

• 19 Feb 2012 Tyson said

Default_avatar

Ive joined.Im Melbourne she is Perth.Urself?

• 19 Feb 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

I’m from Sydney, i think we have people in the group travelling from both Melbourne and Perth though

• 20 Feb 2012 Jacinta75 said

Default_avatar

I booked this tour last week! so excited :) I am from Canberra

• 20 Feb 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

its going to be so much fun! 199 days until departure!

• 23 Feb 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

our departure date has just been marked as full!!! :)

• 24 Feb 2012 timelady42 said

timelady42

I reserved a spot for this trip last week and will be paying my deposit on Wednesday, looks like I reserved just in time :)

• 29 Feb 2012 jennajensen said

Default_avatar

Just booked for this tour too! im from nz and going by myself, Kelly – also looking at going a couple of days before hand and staying a couple more afterwards in london, no set plans yet

• 29 Feb 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

hi jenna, exciting that we only have about 6 months to go! my plans are all over the place atm as i have just become a solo traveller and im now trying to add to my trip, but still plan to do the couple days before and a week after the tour in london. join our facebook group if you want :)

• 4 Mar 2012 jennajensen said

Default_avatar

I know very exciting! I want to do Turkey so might look at doing that after the trip but I’ll see anyway. Ive joined the fb group, just waiting to be appoved

• 5 Mar 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

michelle should add you soon :)

• 8 Mar 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

hi jenna, are you sure you requested to join the group? just because new members just got added and your wern’t one of them

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion