Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Solo Travellers to the US in 2008

2 Jul 2007 HD1712 said

HD1712
Hey guys and girls,

Thought i would post this and see if there are people out there planning on going to the US in 2008, or have been in 2007 would love to find out all the information i can get.
Cheers
Heather
I'm going in March
  • 24 Aug 2007 HD1712 said

HD1712

Hi Kell,

I’m doing the wild western starting 19th March 08. Hey don’t worry about going alone you certainly not going to be the only one going solo i would say 85% of people will be flying solo.
    If you want to know anything feel free to email me had_1977@hotmail.com
    Oh i’m Heather i’m 30 from adelaide SA.
    Cheers
    Heather

• 24 Aug 2007 Greg85 said

Default_avatar

hey guys yeah ill be doing the wild western also!!! on the 19th march but ill also be doing the LA scene for 4 days before it.. Im talking to a possible travel buddy atm… Im sure he would be 80% keen for it!

Im greg 22 m from good old sydney!!!! Im just working a bit of a itinery atm for it all and yeh shall be booking it within a month or less!!!!! Cannot wait! If mike does not come ill be a solo also! dont no if it cost more or what lol

• 7 Sep 2007 Sherbrook said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am looking to do the Grand Southern Tour in January 2008 or April 2008, LA – NY. I am travelling solo also. I am applying for my canadian work visa and decided to do a tour of America first. I have been on a working visa to the UK for two years and had a ball. I also went solo then too and met some of my best friends over there. I am planning to stay in LA for a few days first and then NY for a few days after my tour. Anyone else doing a tour around this time????

• 19 Nov 2007 Bridgid said

Default_avatar

Hi,

I am travelling to US of A in Janurary and Feburary 2008. I am on my own for most of trip. I am skiing for 2 weeks with friedns before they head back to Aus. Then a contiki tour (Eastern Discovery) and then a week in New York/East side. Its gonna be cold but good all the same. Want to head up to Boston again and party hard in New York (of course). Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 19 Nov 2007 kelcop said

Default_avatar

hey everyone! i am doing the Wild Western starting 11th June 08 then doing the Eastern Discovery straight after followed by a quick stop over to get a tan at hawaii – i am 23 from Bris Aust and travelling solo!

seems alot of people are going in march, is that a better time of the year???

• 20 Nov 2007 JOX said

JOX

hey all
    just letting u know that i have done 2 contiki’s in the states which are the LA to the bay and the southern adv…i was also traveling solo and loved it cause u made friends along the way… i will be in the states next year to work in a summer camp and after that i will maybe do the north by north east coniki.. which contiki are u looking at doing???? u will all have a ball… take care and if u have any questions let me know… i am from melbourne australia. take care all

• 25 Nov 2007 karlmiller said

Default_avatar

Hiya,

I’m thinking of doing the LA To The Bay probably 25th June 08. I can’t do the full Wild Western because I can only have 2 weeks off work at a time Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

Karl.

• 25 Nov 2007 Rock-doll said

Rock-doll

Hiya!

I’m going next year but picking the right time to go is the hard part. Maybe around October Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 26 Nov 2007 MJ said

Default_avatar

If you guys need info on Arizona (aka Grand Canyon), Southern California, or Colorado let me know. Just send me a pm anytime. Even know a bit about traveling into mexico

• 27 Nov 2007 theironmaiden said

Default_avatar

Hi, everyone! My name is CY, I’m 24, originally from the Philippines but now live in Arizona. I’m thinking of doing Eastern Discovery either Dec 07 or Feb 08. And yep, I’m going solo! Just want to get away from it all, but not be too alone, you know? =)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion