Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration, september 15, 2012

7 Dec 2011 Tina asked

Default_avatar

Just wondering if anyone is booked for the European Inspiration for september 15. I have just booked, my first Contiki trip and my first time to Europe. sooo excited.

• 30 Jan 2012 Rachel said

Default_avatar

hey! im booked on this tour! ill be doing the greek island hopping first then on to london for this tour…bring on oktoberfest! woohoo!

• 30 Jan 2012 Tina said

Default_avatar

Yay I can’t wait, I will be in London for a few days then Athens and santorini for a wedding back to London for a day before the tour.

• 31 Jan 2012 Rachel said

Default_avatar

ohhh awesome. are you staying at the Royal National and travelling by yourself?

• 31 Jan 2012 Tina said

Default_avatar

The night before the tour I’m staying at the royal national, and am traveling by myself after greece :)

• 6 Feb 2012 Jess1501 said

Jess1501

hey guys! im pretty keen on this tour aswell :) going solo from australia!

• 15 Feb 2012 Rachel said

Default_avatar

sweeeet!

• 23 Mar 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

Im booked into this tour going solo also from NZ!! Exciting stuff

• 24 May 2012 damo1602 said

Default_avatar

i’m going on this tour with my sister can not wait we’re coming from brisbane

• 24 May 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

Will anyone be in london from the 10th september?

• 24 May 2012 Rachel said

Default_avatar

ill be there from the 12th.

• 1 Jun 2012 Darren55 said

Darren55

I’m on this tour with my wife Amanda. Cant wait for Octoberfest. Coming from Canada

• 4 Sep 2012 Aza78 said

Aza78

Hey everyone going to be such a great trip. Staying at the Royal on 14th and 3 days at the end of the trip. Flying solo from Sydney. Munich for the Oktoberfest Yew!! So excited…Look forward to seeing u all soon.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.