Community_discussions_small  

Question

The Adventurer 11th Aug 2012

7 Dec 2011 Explorer1330339 asked

Explorer1330339

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else booked on to this tour yet? Or am I going solo :( ?!

Thanks
Chantel

• 15 Dec 2011 kat85 said

Default_avatar

hi. i just booked this tour on tuesday. i am going solo.
    katrina

• 15 Dec 2011 Explorer1330339 said

Explorer1330339

O brilliant I thought I was the only one booked onto it so far! Can’t wait to go feels like ages away!! ;)
    Have you been to South America before?
    Chantel

• 3 Jan 2012 Explorer1341844 said

Default_avatar

I’m trying to find what kind of car seat base is used with the Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Westlake.
    Ageless Male

• 3 Jan 2012 Explorer1330339 said

Explorer1330339

It says there are 6 answers to this question but I can only see Katrinas answers, very strange :( !!

• 4 Jan 2012 kat85 said

Default_avatar

hi Chantel, i know i am so looking forward to this trip this is my first time in south America. when r u planning to arrrive in lima. i be there on the 7th aug. have u been on contiki before.
    kat

• 14 Jan 2012 Explorer1330339 said

Explorer1330339

Hi Kat,
    I cant wait I’ve already started ordering things to take :) !
    I’m booking my ticket to Lima next week, I think I will fly out the day before so the 10th morning, and then hopefully stay an extra week after the trip in Brazil or maybe go on to somewhere we didnt cover on the tour. Not all that sure to be honest! I’m just going to book a one way ticket for now to Peru and see what happens. I have 5 weeks booked off work. Are you just doing the tour or going on after?
    No I havent been on a contiki tour before but I have a friend who went on one in Asia. Have you been on one before?
    Chan

• 26 Mar 2012 Chris Giblett said

Default_avatar

Hey My friend and I both 24 yr Males from australia are doing this tour….. Pretty Pumped for it!

• 26 Mar 2012 Explorer1330339 said

Explorer1330339

Brilliant, when I called contiki they said the tour is fully booked! Can’t wait not long now ;) x

• 27 Mar 2012 kat85 said

Default_avatar

Hi chan, finally booked my flights today do I arrive in Lima on the 9th of aug. after we finish in rio I am staying for another 6 days then heading to America for about monhtbor so then head to canada. Really looking forward to the trip. Are you doing the part walking up th incas. Yes this is my fourth Contiki trip. Kat

• 27 Mar 2012 Explorer1330339 said

Explorer1330339

Hi, I’m booking my flight this weekend can’t wait! I’m going to stay a few days after the tour in brazil I think then I have to go back to work in UK.
    I think I will be landing on the 9th/ 10th i’ll let you know when I’ve booked it!
    Chan x

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.