Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Explorer (CHC - Auck) 14th Mar 2012

7 Dec 2011 Krista asked

Krista

Hey, just wondering who would be doing this tour. this is my first trip overseas so really excited and kinda nervous. look forward to meeting my fellow contikians...

• 7 Dec 2011 sydney3chick said

Default_avatar

Hey just realised you posted a question! Deff thinking about doing this one! I’m into photography also!
    Oh my Jess by the way in 22 from Sydney =)
    And don’t be nervous I didn’t my first contiki in aug to Thailand which I had a fab tour manager and my whole group was amazing people. I went solo but came back with 20 new friends.
    Look forward to meeting you

• 7 Dec 2011 Krista said

Krista

hey Jess,
    I’m Krista :)
    i’m 23 from Brisbane. so happy our ages are so close :)
    i’m def booking this tour tonight otherwise if i don’t when else will i do contiki. haha. thats the reason why i want to do this. so i can meet new people like yourself! and you’re in sydney… so close!
    speak to you later

• 8 Dec 2011 Krista said

Krista

Its booked :) yay… So ezcited now :D

• 18 Dec 2011 Krista said

Krista

Hey Jess,

have you booked it yet? when do you arrive in Christchurch?

• 18 Dec 2011 sydney3chick said

Default_avatar

Hey I havnt booked yet but deff will book in jan as the moment I’m not looking due to Xmas n new years :-(
    I’m. Planning to get to Christ church a few days before what about you?
    And are u staying in Auckland after for a little bit?

• 18 Dec 2011 Krista said

Krista

ahhh fair enough.. i just need to pay the rest of it at the start of jan. árriving in Christchurch at about 7ish (hotel) on the 13th and leaving auckland on the 29th. as much as i wish i could, just wouldn’t have the money to stay a couple of days after :(

• 6 Jan 2012 sydney3chick said

Default_avatar

Krista
    Ive booked my tour :)
    so excitted

• 6 Jan 2012 sydney3chick said

Default_avatar

Hey krista where are staying before and after, ive decided to get there on the 13th and leave 29th too

• 6 Jan 2012 Krista said

Krista

omg!!! SO EXCITED. i’m staying at Bealey’s in CHC on the 13th and i’m staying at the Mecure in AUCK . But i’m flying out at like 4ish or something. what time do you leave on the 29th! are you getting excited??? CAUSE I AM.. WOO HOO… 17days in NZ!!!!

• 7 Jan 2012 sydney3chick said

Default_avatar

Oh im doing the same dates as you!!! Are you staying at the contiki hotels because I have no idea where to stay! I will double chek my flights ad let you know! I’m soooo excitted… Your traveling alone right?

Default_avatar

65 DAYS WOO HOO

• 7 Jan 2012 Krista said

Krista

yup! travelling solo. can’t wait! yes, mecure i think is the contiki hotel???

Default_avatar

I’m not sure! Did you already book the before and after acoonidation already?

• 7 Jan 2012 Krista said

Krista

yeh :)
    i went to a travel agent and she did it for me. i’m pretty sure she would have put me in the contiki hotels. could always check the back of the contiki book..

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about almost 3 years ago. It has been discussed 14 times.

2 people are following this discussion.

• Krista
  • Default_avatar

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.