Community_discussions_small  

Question

pre-registering??

27 Aug 2007 mattpolo8 asked

Default_avatar
hey peoples

just wondering..my travel agent told me that for tours in 08/09 that aren't out yet...you can pre-register so pretty much you'll be first on the list. if anyone has done this...does it require a deposit at all and do they just pre-register on a certain tour because they probably wouldn't have dates?? i just wanna get it out of the road now so i don't fall back on plans in 8 months time when i would probably book it.
  • 28 Aug 2007 Steftacular said

Steftacular

I havent heard of that… but id call contiki customer service… or you could just ask your travel agent since she was the one who told you about it…?

• 28 Aug 2007 Kristi said

Kristi

I have put a deposit down on my trip already which was $200. Booking before the dates came out will save you $100 on the trip also. What I did was find out the dates that the trip was leaving on this summer and based on that estimated when I would want to leave for next summer. So if your trip leaves on every Tuesday this summer, chances are they will keep it the same for next year (unless they make some changes to the tour). If you aren’t satisfied w/ the price or the dates you have a week from when the dates come out to get your full deposit back.

• 28 Aug 2007 cdm115 said

cdm115

I would think that at this point they have dates for the tours or are ironing them out. If they publish the dates in October, which means setting up changes to the website and printing brochures, then they must have dates.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion