Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Whirl for 21st June 2012, anybody going?

10 Dec 2011 Jamo asked

Jamo

• 11 Jan 2012 Blondi 911:) said

Blondi 911:)

Doing a trip solo is awesome, scary but an experience… plus if u do get ur booking you technically already know people… ;)

• 12 Jan 2012 Jaimie Newton said

Jaimie Newton

Yes me and 2 other girls are doing this tour :)

• 12 Jan 2012 Demi.S said

Demi.S

I am doing this one also with Jaimie Newton. We are Aussie :) And first time travellers ! YAY so exciting!

Jaimie Newton
    think we are the only Aussies so far demi
  • 12 Jan 2012 Blondi 911:) said

Hey Jaimie & Demi… hahah im just glad to meet Aussies, it would be pointless to go to Europe and have a bus full of Saffa’s… LOL so this is ur first Contiki then?

Jaimie Newton

yes it is :) so we are very excited we are also heading to Greece for a 6day cruise to Greek islands
    the day the whirl tour ends. Very exciting seeing some people that will be joining us on our European tour :)

Ahhh im so jealous we wanted to add on Greece but due to budget and that we had to cut it out.. Are you guys also meeting up in london or meeting at the first country?

Demi.S

Yesss Greece was a must for me haha Jaimie had no choice :P
    Yea we are starting in London but will be there for 2 extra days before the Contiki starts, had to see a bit of London first. What about you?

Hahah Ja i was out numbered. We all had diff places to go and battled to fit Germany. Switzerland and Greece in one tour… so i’ll do it another time. save it on my bucket list. Are you guys going to be staying at the Royal National (contiki’s hotel?) We gonna be there just one day before the tour and then Francois and I are gonna go stay by my family in London for 8 days after the tour and then on our way home going to stop in Dubai for 2 days

• 12 Jan 2012 naaki1201 said

naaki1201

Hey, Finally booked my trip Today, Woop. Lol this going to be scary doing it Solo. You peeps all arriving a few days before the departure Then? What hotel are u staying before the Tour? Ah Think i booked in at the royal aswell.. Luckily for me im only a train ride away from london. Don’t have to deal with the Jet lagg. Anyone fancy making a facebook group 4 this? get to know each other a little.

Demi.S

We haven’t booked our extra accommodation yet but our travel agent mentioned we could stay in the contiki hotel. WoW Dubai would be amazing! Our flight stops over at the airport in Dubai but will only be there for 3 hours so won’t really be able to see anything at all :(
    Not sure how to make pages for facebook like that sorry haha I’m usless with those sorts of things.

• 13 Jan 2012 Jaimie Newton said

Jaimie Newton

I agree someone make a Facebook like page I don’t know how to make one either haha :)

• 13 Jan 2012 Blondi 911:) said

@naaki1201… Yay so its offical we will be seeing you on the tour. Hahah dont be scared going solo is awesome and im sure you feel a little more relaxed now that you kinda know some people. LOL looks like we will all be there the night before at the Royal National, gives us a head start i suppose. Haha wont lie im super scared of Dubai, not a big fan of seeing the eastern countries.

Haha dont worry guys the blonde has come to the rescue (i think i did it right) I created a fan page. If u dont have me on FB already just search Bianca Gabi Schreyer

• 13 Jan 2012 Demi.S said

Demi.S

I liked it. :D

• 17 Jan 2012 jimmy said

jimmy

Hey guys, me and my bestie Lisa are doing the tour as well. We are aussies too!!! Can’t wait, all booked and ready to go…the count down is on :) Demi and Jaimie where are you girls from? We’re from Sydney.

• 17 Jan 2012 Demi.S said

Demi.S

Hello We are from Brisbane :) there is a facebook page Blondi 911 made i think we have all joined it is something Contiki European Whirl 21st June etc… :)

• 17 Jan 2012 Francois said

Francois

Hey !, Join the group on Facebook (Contiki European Whirl 21st June – 8th July 2012)

• 17 Jan 2012 jimmy said

jimmy

Oh cool, ill try to find it.

• 27 Jan 2012 Jaki said

Jaki

there is now another aussie on the tour :)

• 21 Feb 2012 jimmy said

jimmy

Yayy!!! Join the facebook group :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.