Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Magic - March 1?

10 Dec 2011 Jbar6 asked

Jbar6

Is anyone going on the European Magic - March 1st departure? This will be my 2nd Contiki trip. Last time I went with my cousin. This time I'm going solo. I'm hoping to meet a few people online before I get there!

• 10 Dec 2011 Jcalexa said

Jcalexa

Yes, yes, yes!!! This is my first contiki trip and I’m going solo also! Where did you go last time?

• 11 Dec 2011 Jbar6 said

Jbar6

I did the London, Paris + Rome trip. It was great. The Contiki staff did a great job. Good planned activities, but a lot of flexibility to do what you want.

• 3 Jan 2012 Kait.m said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! I’m booking this trip tonight. I’m so excited! I’ll be going solo too. Any tips for a new Contiki traveller?

• 5 Jan 2012 Jbar6 said

Jbar6

My last experience was great. It’s good to try to connect with as many people as possible to have the best experience. I can’t think of any other tip-like things!

• 11 Jan 2012 Explorer1346617 said

Default_avatar

My partner and I just paid of the remainder of this trip (March 1st). We are so stoked, and can’t wait to meet some new folks. It is my first time ever taking a trip overseas. We booked our own flights and are actually getting to London one day early.

Does anyone have any tips about what kind of weather to pack for as well what size baggage to pack?

• 11 Jan 2012 JonathanR said

JonathanR

I’m going! I cant wait..first time in Europe..Im going solo too.. i think alot of people are actually..cant wait to relax and have fun mmm beer haha

• 13 Jan 2012 Heber said

Heber

I just booked this tour! First time with contiki, very excited. How light do you guys usually pack for a trip of this length? Its not terribly long so Id want to just bring whatever can fit into my carry on luggage.
    cheers.

• 20 Jan 2012 JonathanR said

JonathanR

http://www.facebook.com/events/126318227487385/ I made a event on Facebook if anyone wants to join..so far 2 ppl haha

• 6 Feb 2012 JennaMarie said

JennaMarie

I am on the solo train as well. Cannot wait to meet everyone!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion