Community_discussions_small  

Question

Canada and the Rockies July 8th 2012?

11 Dec 2011 CStorey91 asked

Default_avatar

Hey, thinking of booking this as my first Contiki tour anyone else going on this tour????

• 13 Dec 2011 AndyNZ said

AndyNZ

hey there, looking at this trip round the same dates.

AndyNZ

hey there, looking at this trip round the same dates.

• 13 Dec 2011 CStorey91 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I was tossing up between July the 7th or 8th, in the end I’ve booked in for the July 7th trip!

AndyNZ

ok cool, you got Facebook at all. will have to set up a trip page.

• 13 Dec 2011 CStorey91 said

Default_avatar

Yeah I do, someone has already set up a FB group for the july 7th trip, link below;
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/306965489327343/

• 14 Jan 2012 MalibuStacey said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, im on the 8th July trip too. It will be my first trip to Canada, but Ive been to the US before and did a contiki their in 2010.

• 5 Feb 2012 Meegggs said

Default_avatar

I’ve just booked the July 8 Canada and Rockies trip! I’ve been to Canada a few years ago briefly but this is my first contiki! Anyone else travelling alone!?

• 7 Feb 2012 Meegggs said

Default_avatar

I fly in on 24th June. Seeing some friends in Kelowna first then staying the night before trip at sandman hotel. Have you booked the pre trip accom as well?

• 7 Feb 2012 MalibuStacey said

Default_avatar

Im travelling alone too. I get into Vancover on the 7th July at night.

• 8 Feb 2012 Shaun said

Default_avatar

Hey all. I am booked on this trip . I am doing the Grand Northern before hand through the USA with one of my sister friends. Looking forward to the stampede in Calgary.

• 8 Feb 2012 Meegggs said

Default_avatar

The Stampede is going to be awesome! Really looking forward to this trip!

• 14 Mar 2012 Tamboman17 said

Default_avatar

Hi all, I’m also booked on this tour….really looking forward to it. Travelling alone as I also want to see what work is available in BC and Alberta. I’ll also be picking up another tour straight after this one…4 days around Vancouver island on a Harley Davidson……got to be done.

• 14 Mar 2012 Tamboman17 said

Default_avatar

I’ll be flying out on the 6th July to Vancouver to stay a few nights before the tour, anyone else going to be in “town” during this time?

• 16 Mar 2012 Meegggs said

Default_avatar

I fly in to Vancouver on 7 July in the arvo some time.

If anyones on facebook.. feel free to add me. Look forward to meeting you all :)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=596423477

• 16 Mar 2012 snooze said

snooze

Hiya my housemate and I are on the Canadian Rockies tour on the 8th July. We fly in to Vancouver on the 7th July. We should start a facebook page for the 8th tour :-)

• 17 Mar 2012 MalibuStacey said

Default_avatar

Cant wait til July. So looking forward to the Stampede especially. Look forward to meeting new people.

• 17 Mar 2012 Tamboman17 said

Default_avatar

I’m sure everyone is really looking forward to it. Might be worth arranging a meeting place in Vancouver for those of us who are going to be there a few days early.

• 23 Mar 2012 Jay said

Jay

Hey guys,
    My housemate and I are on the tour on the 8th too! We fly in on the 6th. We should definitely make a place to meet beforehand! Does anyone know if that Facebook page is up and running?
    Ps. Tamboman17 that motor bike tour you are doing sounds awesome!

• 23 Mar 2012 Paige said

Paige

Hey all, I am Jay’s housemate! haha Nice to meet you all! Agreed, motor bike tour sounds amazing!
    Jay and arrive in canada after 9 weeks of road tripping around the US, is anyone else in the US beforehand?

• 23 Mar 2012 snooze said

snooze

Hi everyone on the 8th of July canadian rockies and stampede tour – I have started a facebook group page, please feel free to join :-)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/285932521481584/

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.