Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Royal national or imperial

28 Jan 2008 *jadie* said

*jadie*
hey guys,
a friend an i r lookin at booking the eoupean vista for later this yr and just wat to c which hotel is better to stay at b4 and after the tour. Ive read mixed reviews about both hotels so bit confusin. Which has better facilities, cleaner etc???

cheers jade Smiler
  • 29 Jan 2008 Crispy said

Crispy

Just booked mine at the Imperial because I can havea single room, whereas the Royal national is where you share with others. Thought since my first few days there might be a bit jetlagged and would be nice to slop around on my own in the room.

• 29 Jan 2008 real_mccoy said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Crispy:
    Just booked mine at the Imperial because I can havea single room, whereas the Royal national is where you share with others. Thought since my first few days there might be a bit jetlagged and would be nice to slop around on my own in the room.

This is true, however I met my best mate on tour in my room at RN. Purely coincidental, the dont room u with people on ur tour intentionally i dont think

• 29 Jan 2008 real_mccoy said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by real_mccoy:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Crispy:

This is true, however I met my best mate on tour in my room at RN. Purely coincidental, they dont room u with people on ur tour intentionally i dont think

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.