Community_discussions_small  

Question

Tomorrowland 2012!

17 Dec 2011 amalia asked

amalia

I know its not overly Contiki related, but me and a bunch of others are heading to Tomorrowland next year. (for those who don't know what Tomorrowland is, just YouTube it :) )
Anyone else keen??
Also...anyone know what the deal is with ticketing?? do we need to have them sent to a European address??

• 3 Jan 2012 amalia said

amalia

I’m from South Australia :) what about you?
    we have a facebook group set up now for all contikians keen to go!
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/307644902599334/

• 5 Jan 2012 amalia said

amalia

oh wow! nice!!!

• 24 Feb 2012 Emj00 said

Emj00

Hi Amalia, I am so keen to go to Tomorrowland in July! I’m from South Australia as well! I have requsted to join the facebook group – thanks for posting the link!

• 24 Feb 2012 smpk said

Default_avatar

I’m heading to tomorrowland with 2 mates; we will join the group if that’s sweet!

• 29 Feb 2012 Tomsatt said

Tomsatt

Hey guys, Im attending Tomorrowland, Im traveling from NZ, Doing a contiki, European Highlights frm 13th – 26 July 2012, Then going to Tomorrowland on 27th

• 1 Mar 2012 tikihut said

tikihut

I saw the video and I was hooked there and then…although I have no idea who’s playing (had a look at the website and it just seems like a range of different DJ’s. the setting looks amaze though. Personally I’m swinging towards Melt Festival in Germany or Exit in Serbia. Would’ve chosen Glastonbury…but the Olympics put an end to that :(

• 1 Mar 2012 TiaMaffiolij said

Default_avatar

Food and drink at a party will be hideously expensive as will rents in the area.
    Lipotrim

• 2 Mar 2012 amalia said

amalia

I’m not going anymore unfortunately. It’s way too tricky to work out with my stay in Scandanavia, but there are plenty of people in the group already and everyone is more than welcome to join :)

Travel Packages (flights, accom & tickets) have been posted on the Tomorrowland site and I’m pretty sure a bunch of people on the facebook page are looking into the Mansion option. Otherwise you can get 4star or 3star hotel packs or a Camping (tent) pack. These packs are only 700eu approx and include accomodation plus entry to the event – there are also packs which include return flights from certain European cities. It’s heaps cheap!
    Theres a food voucher thing you can purchase, which will reduce the cost at the festival.

In the way of acts, I have no idea sorry! I think the Tomorrowland Official facebook page is doing an update as acts/DJs are released. I can almost guarantee that Avicii will be there, hes been there the past 2 years. Either way it’d be the best 3 days/nights of your life, no matter how much you spend!

I’m hell bummed I can’t go anymore, but I’m moving to the UK next year so hopefully I’ll get my turn in 2013 :)

• 2 Mar 2012 tikihut said

tikihut

What?! 700eur?!?!??! That’s WAY out of my league. I suppose that’s including pretty much everything but still that’s a heck load of money :(

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion