Community_discussions_small  

Question

The Adventurer - 10th March 2012

18 Dec 2011 Nelson asked

Nelson

Hey everyone,

I'm going on both the Peru Uncovered (10th March) and Argentina and Brazil Experience (24th March) so I thought I'd see if anyone has booked The Adventurer tour which coincides with our tours?

Nelson

• 6 Jan 2012 Cayla said

Cayla

Hey Nelson,
    I’m booked in for The Adventurer, but I don’t depart until a week later, 17th March. So I’m assuming that we’re on different tours, but have a great time anyway!
    Cayla

• 9 Jan 2012 Warry said

Warry

Hey Cayla,

Im confirmed for the 17th March too, phew, thought I was going by myself for a minute there. ha ha!

You traveling with anybody?

• 18 Jan 2012 Cayla said

Cayla

Hey Warry,
    No, travelling alone… The best way to travel!
    Cayla

• 19 Jan 2012 Warry said

Warry

Hey Cayla,
    Nice one, also traveling on my ace.
    When do you arrive in Lima?

• 19 Jan 2012 Cayla said

Cayla

I arrive in Lima on 12th march, but am doing chile for a week prior to this also.
    Where are you from?

• 19 Jan 2012 Warry said

Warry

Sounds awesome. I am from South Africa.
    I arrive in Lima on the 16th.
    Is this your 1st Contiki?

• 19 Jan 2012 Cayla said

Cayla

No, my second. I went on the big indochina adventure through southeast Asia late last year.
    I’m from Australia

• 19 Feb 2012 JenniBeth23 said

JenniBeth23

Hi Nelson,
    I’m on the Adventurer, and I just looked at the dates and it seems like you’ll be meeting up with us, unless the SA Contiki tours don’t all mash up the way the others seem to. Why didn’t you book the Adventurer for 10 March? I know it’s full now, I’m trying to see if I can find anyone else going on it before we actually go! But it looks like you’ll be doing basically the same stuff.

• 20 Feb 2012 Nelson said

Nelson

Hi Jenni!
    Yeh I’m assuming we will be on the same tour because it starts on the same day and The Adventurer is just the other two combined. I didn’t book The Adventurer though because I actually won the Peru Uncovered tour and then just paid to do the Argentina and Brazil Experience. I’m traveling with a friend I met on Contiki in Europe in 2010 and my sister and her bf are also doing the Peru Uncovered trip. I’ve also been in contact with a few people doing the Argentina and Brazil Experience. Check out the other forum topics i started to find them and if you want to add me on Facebook just search for Nelson Corbett from Brisbane.
    Hopefully we will be on the same tour. I bet you’re just as excited as me! Not long now!!! :)

• 20 Feb 2012 JenniBeth23 said

JenniBeth23

I’m super excited! I’ll be coming that way from Melbourne, I’m in Oz visiting friends. Then I go to Chile and up to Peru! Awesome that you won the trip, I’m jealous! I’m traveling alone, but I’ve done 5 Contikis before so I’m certain I’ll meet people. =) I’m doing a crash-course of Spanish right now to prep. I’ll add you on FB! It would be awesome if we’re on the same tour, I know that’s how they do it in Oz and Europe…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion