Community_discussions_small  

Question

europe 2008 anyone?

26 Nov 2007 Kelz asked

Default_avatar
Hey there,

Looking at heading over Sept/Oct 2008. What are your thoughts and suggestions. Anyone else heading over this time as well?
  • 27 Nov 2007 Bradford12 said

Default_avatar

What tour are you looking at? I’m looking at the European Vista in August sometime.

• 28 Nov 2007 NeedAChange said

Default_avatar

I wanna go to europe some time in the summer of 2008…wish I knew someone from the states that would also be traveling to europe!

• 28 Nov 2007 Sue11 said

Default_avatar

We are going on the Panorama tour on Sept 13, 2008. Is anyone else going on this tour?

• 28 Nov 2007 Bradford12 said

Default_avatar

NeedAChange, you don’t need to know anybody. So many people go solo and meet some many new people and make so many friends. I’m planning on going alone myself so I CAN meet new people and get new experiences.

• 28 Nov 2007 Marie said

Default_avatar

hey everyone,
    me and 1a friend are going on European vista 21day trip beginning may26.
    i’ve heard that june-august (summer) is the best time to go over there!

PS: If i didn’t have a friend to go with, i would definately go alone!

• 29 Nov 2007 Bradford12 said

Default_avatar

Mmmmmmm,

You’ll have to write me a full report of the trip because I am going to go in Aug Vista trip. I would have to agree that summer time is the best time to go.

• 29 Nov 2007 Pauls said

Default_avatar

HeY Everyone,

Travelling in June 08 whirl going alone, have a few nerves!! hopefully I will be great. Anyone travelling this time?

• 29 Nov 2007 Kelz said

Default_avatar

I can’t decide out of the 32 or 46 days camping in Sept…..?

• 29 Nov 2007 Slick Rick said

Default_avatar

anyone who are travelling on march 08? it seems that everyone is on june to aug. i’m planning to get the european encounter. any comment? Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 1 Dec 2007 Danielle said

Default_avatar

Yeah I’m going on the european highlights tour
    3rd September 2008.
    Is anyone thinking of taking this tour at the same time?

• 1 Dec 2007 flainers said

Default_avatar

I’m planning going on the London + Paris trip near the end of August. I’ll probably spend an extra 3 or 5 days in London afterwards too. Can’t wait! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Dec 2007 boiler said

Default_avatar

hey there

i’m going to do the european highlights Sept 19 08 but will be in London for 3-4 days beforehand.

have someone done the trip before?

• 2 Dec 2007 JohnYYC said

JohnYYC

hey

i am going on the european highlights tour departing sept 17 to oct 3. i am spend in extra night in london at the end of the tour. anyone else going on this tour ?

• 2 Dec 2007 hayleynicholson said

Default_avatar

Hi,

I’m going on the European Vista, departing London on March 24th. It’s the last winter departure and you save SOOOOO much money by booking this one as opposed to the first summer departure.

• 2 Dec 2007 Sarah4129 said

Sarah4129

Hi

I am travelling in September (20th Sept departure) on the Eastern Road tour. I have travelled in Feb/ March previously with Contiki, and it was still good. Places weren’t as busy so you really got to see what you wanted.

Anyone joining me on this tour?

Cheers Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Dec 2007 Lauren87 said

Default_avatar

My fiance & I are looking at going on 3 trips around July/August/September…
    Looking at doing the European Vista, Eastern Road & Egypt and the Nile!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    At the moment just trying to work out exact dates & stuff…So exciting Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 3 Dec 2007 Danni said

Default_avatar

Hi Kelz,

My partner and I are all booked for European Inspirations leaving on September 13 2008. Can’t wait. We think the benefit of this tour is that you get almost 2 nights at every stopover, so you have a good chance to look around and not have to unpack/pack/unpack.

• 3 Dec 2007 Nicole said

Nicole

Hi, Im doing the contiki tour Europian explorer Sept/Oct 2008. How much is everyone planning on saving for the trip?? I estimate $20,000. Anyone think this is too much??

i cant wait for Oktoberfest – Bring it on!!!!

Nicole
    N_M_SENG81@hotmail.com

• 3 Dec 2007 Dale_1986 said

Dale_1986

hey, im doing european explorer inc mykonos in september/october 2008. will be booking soon. anyone else doing this tour? i cannot wait! haha

B_F_G_17@hotmail.com (MSN)

• 6 Dec 2007 CHICK24 said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone

im booked on euro experience leaving 26th May 08 then heading to greece for a couple of weeks. Travelling solo so im a bit nervous its my first overseas trip. Love to hear from anyone thats gonna be in london or athens around the same time

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.