Community_discussions_small  

Question

europe 2008 anyone?

26 Nov 2007 Kelz asked

Default_avatar
Hey there,

Looking at heading over Sept/Oct 2008. What are your thoughts and suggestions. Anyone else heading over this time as well?
  • 19 Dec 2007 said

Default_avatar

My girlfriends and I have booked in for the Panorama Sep 15th tour

• 19 Dec 2007 Nelly said

Nelly

A Friend & I are heading to London on the 22nd June 08, to start our European Escapade tour on the 25th June till 19th July…

Any1 else doing this tour??? Would b gr8 to hear from u!!

• 19 Dec 2007 Andrew said

Andrew
    quote:
    Originally posted by Kelz:
    Hey there,

Looking at heading over Sept/Oct 2008. What are your thoughts and suggestions. Anyone else heading over this time as well?

Yeh doing escapade in late spet early oct witha couple of mates

• 20 Dec 2007 Marina said

Default_avatar

hey guys i just booked the european impressions tour for 18 days, am staying one night in london after it.. still dont know where though, anyone got any suggestions on whats close to where we will be getting dropped off???

• 21 Dec 2007 Sue11 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Wendy S:

Hi Wendy S – We have also booked this tour. We also added the Check out London tour before the Panorama. This is our first trip with Contiki…well our first trip to Europe actually. Looking forward to it!

• 23 Dec 2007 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Sue11:
    [Hi Wendy S – We have also booked this tour. We also added the Check out London tour before the Panorama. This is our first trip with Contiki…well our first trip to Europe actually. Looking forward to it!

Hi Sue
    Are you guys from Aus? Seems everyone who has posted on here about this tour is from Aus! Are you going with a group of girls? So far we have a group of 4 girls booked, none of us have been anywhere in Europe or on Contiki before so it should be a blast!

• 23 Dec 2007 Humbug said

Humbug

Hiya all,

Sue11 – I am one of the 4 going with Wendy S. ABut what ages are your group?

Wendy I am totally beating you !!! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 24 Dec 2007 Megan0870 said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,

I’m heading over with my boyfriend in October for the first Winter Wanderer of the season.

I’m so excited only 10 months to go Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Megz

• 25 Dec 2007 JC05 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Sue11:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Wendy S:

Hi Wendy S – We have also booked this tour. We also added the Check out London tour before the Panorama. This is our first trip with Contiki…well our first trip to Europe actually. Looking forward to it!

I did that exact combo of tours, check out london( 4day) first then panormama thru sept this year, it was awesome, you guys will love it! and because youre leaving later in sept, you’ll have more chance of snow etc up Mt Pilatus, which is cool esp if you havent seen snow before, like me! have a ball! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 26 Dec 2007 CatherineOz said

Default_avatar

Me and a friend are heading on teh 21 Day Camping tour on the 10th of September 2008, anyone else going?

• 26 Dec 2007 GemmaNicole1984 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys I am doing the European Horizon Tour from July 8-17 2008

• 26 Dec 2007 GemmaNicole1984 said

Default_avatar

I will be travelling on the European Horizon Tour June 8-17 2008

• 26 Dec 2007 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO
    quote:
    Originally posted by Yazz:
    I a actually going over in August on the ultimate European trip.I dont know anyone going so hopefully it will be a blast Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Hey Yazz.. What date have you booked the tour in August for?

• 27 Dec 2007 hex said

Default_avatar

Me and My finace will be taking the European Impressions leaving the USA on Sept 16th to kick off on the 18th. Any one doing this one?

Hector

• 27 Dec 2007 Aussiechris83 said

Default_avatar

hey marina what date are you looking at goin on the europe impressions tour? im booked in for the 17th of july cant wait!!!

• 27 Dec 2007 Aussiechris83 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Marina:
    hey guys i just booked the european impressions tour for 18 days, am staying one night in london after it.. still dont know where though, anyone got any suggestions on whats close to where we will be getting dropped off???

hey marina im booked in for the 17th of july for this tour when were you looking at going?

• 27 Dec 2007 Geoff C said

Geoff C

I’m looking at doing the European Contrasts around August/September 2008 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Dec 2007 tilli said

Default_avatar

i too am also doing the contrasts in May. not long to go now. Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Cool<!--graemlin::cool:--> Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 31 Dec 2007 Big Cog said

Default_avatar

im going at this time as well im doing the russia and scandinavia as well as a5 day oktoberfest tour

• 31 Dec 2007 Aussie Chell said

Default_avatar

Myself and my partner are heading over in September as well! Not sure what tour yet and still choosing between concept and hotel….

Any ideas?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.