Community_discussions_small  

Question

europe 2008 anyone?

26 Nov 2007 Kelz asked

Default_avatar
Hey there,

Looking at heading over Sept/Oct 2008. What are your thoughts and suggestions. Anyone else heading over this time as well?
  • 31 Dec 2007 Sharni said

Default_avatar

Im doing the European Panorama tour on the 03rd September. It is all booked now Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Jan 2008 Gingamegz said

Gingamegz
    quote:
    Originally posted by Aussie Chell:
    Myself and my partner are heading over in September as well! Not sure what tour yet and still choosing between concept and hotel….

Any ideas?

Hi Aussie Chell, My partner and myself are booked in to do the Euro Encounter leaving Sept 5. I can’t wait so excited! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Jan 2008 Yazz said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by msznumeroUNO:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Yazz:
    I a actually going over in August on the ultimate European trip.I dont know anyone going so hopefully it will be a blast Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Hey Yazz.. What date have you booked the tour in August for?

Hey Tiffany, yeah i leave sydney on the 25th august and i arrive in london on the 26th august ready for the trip on the 27th august Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Jan 2008 solo 28 said

solo 28

Hey, I’m booked for the Euro Highlights tour leaving London on 4th May – anyone else on this tour?

• 1 Jan 2008 Erika said

Erika

I am thinking about doing the Contrast tour for Sept 1/08, anybody else going?

• 1 Jan 2008 mbarber983 said

Default_avatar

Check out the Meeting Place forums. They have one for each trip, so you can find people going on the same Highlights and Contrast tours as you both!

• 4 Jan 2008 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hi!
    I’m going on the European Explorer leaving London May 4th too. I’m from Australia and will be travelling alone. It looks like we’ll be on the same tour! I’ve been trying to find people who are going around May, seems most people are going around June – Sept. I’ll be spending a few days after the tour in London to do some sightseeing. This is my first overseas trip so I’m very excited.
    Also it seems I’m having the same troubles as a lot of people about what to pack and how much money will be enough!
    How about you?

quote:
    Originally posted by AzucarRubia:
    Hi, Im from new zealand and i am going to do the ‘european explorer’ trip leaving london may 4th. im going alone, is there anyone who is planning on doing this trip? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Jan 2008 Stefanie said

Stefanie

Anyone going to Berlin/Prague March 7?

• 5 Jan 2008 Ry said

Default_avatar

I’m booked for the May 12th, 2008 departure (European Vista) trip. Anybody else booked for this one?

Can’t wait!!!

• 5 Jan 2008 cherry_elle said

Default_avatar

I’m really hoping to do the European Vista trip in August or September. I want to go with a friend, but I’m tempted to just go alone. The only thing standing in my way of going alone is my overprotective family. I’m going no matter what though.

• 9 Jan 2008 Naomi_13 said

Naomi_13

any one doing europe in october ???? and any ideas what tours are good for like adventure things i hear u can white water raft in Tyrol Austria …. things like that any help would b good as

• 11 Jan 2008 Soulful said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by OffToSeeTheWorld:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Soulful:
    Hello all,

European Encounter August 2008. Booked and can’t wait for it..

What date!? Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I booked yesterday! So excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Tour starts on the 8th – 23rd August 2008

• 12 Jan 2008 Kevin87 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone

Me and two of my friends are going on the euro encounter leaving May 2. anyone else on this one?

• 12 Jan 2008 Bubble28boy said

Default_avatar

hey was wondering if anyone was going to europe on the horizon tour in late june early july… or if anyone has been and could give me some feeb back

• 14 Jan 2008 Explorer1084941 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, Im doing Inspiration departing on June 30 – anyone else doing that particular one? Would love to chat.

Karen, 23 Sydney

• 14 Jan 2008 Taye said

Taye

Hey Bubble boy,

My firend and i are going on the horizon tour on july 14!

• 15 Jan 2008 Bubble28boy said

Default_avatar

Whats up taye,

i am now going on the 21 day camping experience so i can get more time in europe… hope u have a great time…

• 15 Jan 2008 Taye said

Taye

ahh.. thats too bad! well enjoy and have a blast!

• 17 Jan 2008 The Mighty "O" said

The Mighty "O"

I’ll be on the European Magic Tour in late Sept.-early Oct. Anyone else on that trip?

• 17 Jan 2008 Claire said

Claire

Hi! I’m doing the European Highlights departing 11th June. Going on my own…a little nervous! Anyone else doing this one?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.