TaraKozuh92

HI,
doing the tour & would love to get to know some people before hand,
looking forward to travelling with ya
Tara :)

• 3 Jan 2012 RohanLaing said

RohanLaing

Hey Tara,

I’m also doing this tour. Really looking forward to it. I’m from Melbourne, Australia. How about you? (and anyone else coming along.)

Rohan

• 3 Jan 2012 TaraKozuh92 said

TaraKozuh92

Hey there Rohan!
    cant wait to meet you & everyone else!
    im from Perth! but i lived in Melbourne for a year when i was younger! where bouts you from?
    :)

• 3 Jan 2012 RohanLaing said

RohanLaing

Hey Tara,

Looking forward to meeting you too! I’m from the South East of Melbourne. Narre Warren area. Originally from around Knox City.

This will be my first Contiki tour and first time to the US and Canada.

• 15 Jan 2012 Explorer1347922 said

Default_avatar

Hi my name is Kelly and I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. I can’t wait to begin this tour. I did the European panorama in 2010 and it was awesome. I will be moving to British Columbia when we finish the tour.

• 24 Jan 2012 RohanLaing said

RohanLaing

Hey Kelly and Tara. 99 days to go! Is it too soon to be counting down? Kelly if the last contiki you did was good enough for you to book another one then I’d say we’re in for a great time.

• 24 Jan 2012 TaraKozuh92 said

TaraKozuh92

Hi Rohan & Kelly!
    Kelly, i did the European experience last year for 3 weeks and had an absolute blast! im so looking forward to this one! So Why are you moving to the British Columbia?
    Rohan – counting down the days, must be so excited! :)

• 25 Jan 2012 Explorer1347922 said

Default_avatar

Hi Tara I’m an RN/Midwife and thought it would be a great experience working overseas. Canada looks like a beautiful country. I know a few Canadians that I met on the European tour. They seem friendly and laid back like us Aussies :-)

• 25 Jan 2012 Explorer1347922 said

Default_avatar

Hi Tara I’m an RN/Midwife and thought it would be a great experience working overseas. Canada looks like a beautiful country. I know a few Canadians that I met on the European tour. They seem friendly and laid back like us Aussies :-)

• 26 Jan 2012 RohanLaing said

RohanLaing

Hey Kelly,

Sounds like an excellent experience you’ll get to have. Everyone I’ve spoken to that has been to Canada has said great things about the country and the people as well. And like you said, very similar to Australians (so they must be good).

I’ve got an extra few days in Vancouver after the tour ends so the party may continue on for a few of us. You guys on facebook?

Rohan

• 27 Jan 2012 Tara89 said

Tara89

Hi Tara, Kelly and Rohan. I’m Tara too! I’m doing the Grand Northern but I think our tours are together from NY to Toronto. My tour leaves on the 4th of May too and the itineray is the same for the first 10 days. I guess we have to wait and see. I’m from Brisbane and will be 23 on the tour.

So super excited! It’s not too soon to countdown. 93 sleeps until I leave!

• 8 Feb 2012 TaraKozuh92 said

TaraKozuh92

Hey All!!!

so excited! not too long now!
    Rohan – my facebook is Tara Kozuh – feel free to add me :) Tara & Kelly too :)
    Are you all having a few days in New York before the Tour starts? im staying at the hotel where contiki is based & if you all will be there earlier we should meet up n see New York together too :)

Tara

• 8 Feb 2012 RohanLaing said

RohanLaing

Hey Tara,

I’m flying into New York on the 2nd of May so I have an extra day. A few days in L.A before that too. It’d be good to meet up beofre the tour and get the touristing sttarted. I’ve added you on facebook, Kelly and Tara feel free to add me too. Rohan Laing.

I went and bought a backbackon the weekend. Still gotta sort out accomodation for L.A and New York. I might look to stay at the Contiki Hotel too.

• 22 Feb 2012 RohanLaing said

RohanLaing

Hey Kelly,

Myself and the two Tara’s have joined a facebook group with 15 other members of the tour (the first half anyway).

You can find it here http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/297069896977775/ if you wanna join up and meet a few other people doing the trip.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion