Community_discussions_small  

Question

Madrid and Ibiza- Travel Buddy

22 Dec 2011 Nicholaso8 asked

Nicholaso8

Hey everyone!

I am looking for some travel buddies to join me in exploring Madrid and Ibiza in early August. I am keen to take public transport to cities and towns nearby and just have a blast wherever we go! Let me know if anyone is keen for this idea.

• 30 Jan 2012 Stace1987 said

Stace1987

Hey me and a couple of friends are planning the same thing after we finish our Contiki on the 28th July! I’d love to spend my 25th in Ibiza which is mid August.. well thats the plan anyway! Are you doing a Contiki tour?

• 30 Jan 2012 Nicholaso8 said

Nicholaso8

That’s the same time my contiki finishes, I’m doing the easy rider tour, will spend about a week in England Abd then head to ibiza on the 4th to the 9th of august I think you and your friends should start celebrations early with me :)

• 31 Jan 2012 Stace1987 said

Stace1987

oh cool.. it’s going to be hectic in London with the Olympics so we are bailing on the 30th July to be honest we don’t really have plans but i know we are going to Spain my friends are staying longer then i am so i’m kind of on a time limit! But i’d be keen to meet up around that time for sure! Are you going to the Greek Islands at all?

• 31 Jan 2012 Nicholaso8 said

Nicholaso8

Yeah flights and accommodation are crazy in London around that time, I will be going to Ibiza and then spending 6 days in Madrid, will probably do some travelling around to the likes of Barcelona and Valencia too while I am there, keen to see everything ! Yeah my tour goes to Corfu for 4 nights. If I had more money I would definitely consider exploring more greek islands. Are you just seeing Spain after your contiki or do you plan on seeing more places?

• 31 Jan 2012 Stace1987 said

Stace1987

They sure are.. we have decided to just stay at the Royal National Hotel it will be easier and we get a discount because of the tour. I have just over 3 weeks in Europe and i want to do some of Spain and the Greek Islands then i’ll head back to London for Creamfields before going to Thailand. It’s hard because i will be short on time so i will have to fit in as much as i can in those 24 days! What date are you looking at heading to Ibiza?

• 1 Feb 2012 Nicholaso8 said

Nicholaso8

Creamfields would be soooo good! I will be heading to Ibiza from London on the 4th of August and staying there till the 9th of August, then I will be heading to Madrid from the 9th to the 15th of August. I am not particularly keen on going to Ibiza by myself so any travel buddies there would be amazing! How many of your friends are going? Hope they wont mind me tagging along haha!

• 1 Feb 2012 Stace1987 said

Stace1987

I know! I don’t even know whose playing yet but looking at last years line up it was amazing! Ahh see we will be in Ibiza around the 13th because of my birthday i want to see Tiesto for my 25th! I think i will be doing the Greek Islands first then head back to Spain. There is 3 of us and i’m sure they wouldnt mind the more the merrier! What dates are you in London before and after your tour??

• 2 Feb 2012 Nicholaso8 said

Nicholaso8

I love Tiesto! I really hope I can catch one of his shows while I am over there. I will be in London from the 22nd to the 26th than after the contiki from the 28th of July to the 4th of August. Will you be there around the same time?

• 2 Feb 2012 Stace1987 said

Stace1987

Me too he is my favorite! He plays every Monday night at Privlige night club well at the moment he does anyway. Í get to London on the 2nd July for 6 days then back again on the 28th-30th July after our tour so yep i’ll be the the same time as you. We should catch up! Are you going with friends?

• 2 Feb 2012 Nicholaso8 said

Nicholaso8

Yeah after the tour would be great, we will have so many stories to share! I am going with a friend on the tour and plus there will be a couple of my friends living around London at the time but I will still welcome you and your friends company! I will PM you my facebook if you want to add it.

• 2 Feb 2012 Stace1987 said

Stace1987

Yeah for sure send it through and i will add you. :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.