Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens 21 June 2012 departure

23 Dec 2011 LolaFab asked

LolaFab

Hi everyone

My friend and I are doing this tour (she's from Sydney Australia and I'm from South Africa)...we will be meeting in London 3-4 days before the tour starts and interested in meeting up with people who may also be in London before the tour as well and anyone doing the tour.....going to be soooooo much fun...first time doing an "actual Contiki tour" as we both previously just did their resort in Bali when it was open...in fact that's where we met almost 4 years ago and been friends ever since....so looking forward to making new friends on this tour and creating great memories....if you going to be on the tour or around London 17-21 June 2012 would be great to hear from you;-)

• 25 Mar 2012 Shannon said

Shannon

are you going on the london – athens plus greek islands? or just london to athens? im doing london to athens plus greek islands leaving on the 21st of june so i wonder if it’s the same trip?
    also i fly into london on the 19th!

• 25 Mar 2012 LolaFab said

LolaFab

Hi Shannon, we doing the London to Athens only but will be spending 3 days in Mykonos after the tour ends:) I think it may be the same tour so when it ends you carry on to the greek island hopping part and the london to athens people end there but hey its all good…hope to see you there..are you staying at Royal National?

• 31 Mar 2012 Jackie said

Jackie

Hey LolaFab, I am doing this tour as well.. But the greek Island Hopping also.. Staying at the royal national hotel a couple of nights before the tour.. This is going to be a blast :)

• 1 Apr 2012 mandi said

mandi

Hi LolaFab!!! I am also doing this London to Athens tour and am getting soooooo excited! I will be arriving in London on the 20th and would love to meet up with other people on the trip (especially because I am travelling solo and have never been to Europe!)

• 2 Apr 2012 LolaFab said

LolaFab

Hi Jackie and Mandi :-)

Not long now – a little over 2 months away! yay…..going to be an amazing time and hope to catch you both at Royal National before the tour starts ….hopefully we can do some sight seeing together…Mandi no worries, I also travelled alone my very first time and ended up meeting my best friend that way at Contiki Bali that way so Im sure it will be all good and you will make lots of friends on tour..after all its a whole 21 days that we will be together so sure there will be lotsa “bonding”…and the aussies are amazingly friendly people!! cant wait to meet you both – Nadine

• 29 May 2012 Abby89 said

Abby89

Hi Girls,
    Im also on this tour with two of my friends. We land in London on 17 June 2012 and we’re so freaking excited! Only three weeks to go! Looking forward to meeting you all :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response about 2 years

This question was posted about over 2 years ago. It has been discussed 6 times.

5 people are following this discussion.

• LolaFab
  • Shannon
  • Jackie
  • mandi
  • Abby89

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.