Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Island Hopper West March 10th-18th

26 Dec 2011 mdw25190 asked

mdw25190

Does anyone plan on doing this trip Thai Island Hopper West March 10th-18th or the Scenic Southern (Start Wellington) March 6th - 18th? I am trying to decide which one I would like to do and would appreciate any suggestions. Also please let me know how the Contiki trips are if you have gone before, this will possibly be my first one. Thanks!

• 4 Jan 2012 Explorer1327408 said

Explorer1327408

I am doing the Island Hopper West on March 10-18… This will be my first Contiki tour and my first time to Asia, so I don’t have any suggestions for you haha… which did you decide?

• 4 Jan 2012 mdw25190 said

mdw25190

I have actually decided on New Zeland. It has a lot more that I have always wanted to do, which in turn I hope will spark some more desire in traveling, exploration, and a will to try new things. Goodluck and happy times with your trip!

• 19 Nov 2012 Ché said

Ché

I may be doing the Island hopper west. Also from march 10- 18. Take lotsa easy to wear clothes. Ive been to asia but only inland.c

• 6 Dec 2012 Cam. W said

Cam. W

I’m doing the island hopper on the 6th of march already paid for although I may change to the 10th as there don seem to be many people booking on mine. Should be great! I’ve done a contiki before and their amazing!!!
    I’ll be in Indo for 2 months before hand. I like to wear real light clothes when in over there like fisherman pants they’re incredibly comfy yet breezy :)

• 24 Jan 2013 Javan said

Javan

I’ll be there! Arriving on the night of March 7.

• 28 Jan 2013 banner-boy said

Default_avatar

Hey Cam W and Javan – just wondering are you guys actually referring to the 9th March tour on 2013 (there is no tour starting on the 10th). It’s just slightly confusing as topic starts off in 2011 referring to Mar 2012 but obviously your replies are referring to Mar 2013!

I’m doing the 9th Mar 2013 tour just to clarify! :) Looking forward to meeting you all if you’re going as well!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.