Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Explorer+Greek island cruising 29/04/2012

26 Dec 2011 Neddie asked

Default_avatar

Hi all :) me and my friend are from Sydney and are wondering who might be on our tour in April/May 2012?

• 1 Apr 2012 Parie said

Parie

Hi there!!! I’m also from Sydney and going on this tour, not long to go now!
    Glad to have some fellow sydney siders on this tour =)

• 12 Apr 2012 Explorer1275419 said

Default_avatar

Hi all :) I’m from Adelaide and will be on this tour too… Anyone else travelling solo?? :)
    Only 2 weeks to go!!

• 12 Apr 2012 Parie said

Parie

Hey! I’m going solo as well- very daunting but so exciting! Is this your first solo trip abroad? Will you be staying in london pre/post-tour?

• 15 Apr 2012 Explorer1275419 said

Default_avatar

I know, Im excited and slightly terrified at the same time… Not only my first solo trip, but also my first ever trip abroad! :) I’ve got a week in london after the tour, how about you?

• 15 Apr 2012 Parie said

Parie

Hahah tell me about it! I have zero sense of direction- I get lost in shopping centres.. I don’t know how will I cope in another country lol! thats awesome mixed with some sort of crazy.. making your first trip abroad a solo one. But I’m sure you’ll enjoy it even more =)
    Same, I have one night in London pretour n also one week post tour! Have you booked the accomodation for after tour? Thinking I might Wing it n see where I like the best n revisit those parts, what about you?

• 16 Apr 2012 Explorer1275419 said

Default_avatar

haha yeah it will definitely be an interesting first experience! one of the ladies i work with is from london and her parents have offered me a bed for the week after, so im pretty lucky with that one! think i might just book in somewhere now for the night we get back to london, but not sure if i’ll just do the contiki hotel cos it’ll be easy! im hoping to maybe get up to glasgow during the week, but that aside i dont really have any plans… might just wait and see what happens! :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.