Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Horizon - 12th June 2012

29 Dec 2011 lizzie said

Default_avatar

Hi All. My sister & I are in the process of booking this trip.
Just looking to find others out there who are planning on doing this tour as well.

Look forward to hearing from you.

• 7 Jan 2012 Sthombo said

Sthombo

Hi Lizzie
    My name is Sthombo from South Africa..My friend Busi and I have booked and paid for this tour and flights so we will definately be there.We will be arriving in London on the 10th June we plan to do a bit of sightseeing on the 11th June before the tour starts the next day.

• 7 Jan 2012 Sthombo said

Sthombo

Hi Lizzie
    My name is Sthombo from South Africa..My friend Busi and I have booked and paid for this tour and flights so we will definately be there.We will be arriving in London on the 10th June we plan to do a bit of sightseeing on the 11th June before the tour starts the next day. Looking forward to meeting you and your sister there :-)

• 25 Jan 2012 Christie said

Christie

Hey guys, I’ve just booked on this tour too! Can’t wait to meet you guys :)

• 26 Jan 2012 Sthombo said

Sthombo

Hi Christie…thats awesome…looking forward to meeting u as well :-) Which Country are u from and When will u be arriving in London?

• 26 Jan 2012 Christie said

Christie

Hi Sthombo, I’m from England live very close to London so will be travelling in the morning we leave. Can’t wait to see and do so much, I think I’m looking forward to Venice most! What about you?

• 26 Jan 2012 Christie said

Christie

Hi Sthombo, London’s huge and so much to do and see, what sort of thing are you interested in? A bit of shopping, sight-seeing, indoor museum like stuff? The great thing about London is the tube, if you by a travelcard for zones 1 &2 you can pretty much visit everything very quickly, like Buckingham Palace, Covent Garden, The British Museum… so much to see and do :)

I’ve been to Paris before (it’s amazing, can’t wait to go back!) but haven’t really been many other places in Europe so excited to see so many new places :)

• 2 Feb 2012 lizzie said

Default_avatar

Hi All

My sister and I are all booked in for this tour. I arrive in London from Egypt on the 9th and my sister on the 10th from Australia.
    We look forward to meeting you all.

• 2 Feb 2012 Sthombo said

Sthombo

Thats awesome Lizzie.Cant wait to meet you and your sister. We will be leaving SA on the 9th in the evening and landing in Egypt in the morning on the 10th and fly to London from there. We will be in London in the afternoon on the 10th

• 3 Feb 2012 Christie said

Christie

Can’t wait to meet you all :D

• 3 Feb 2012 Boo-Cee said

Boo-Cee

Looking forward to meeting you Christie & your sister.

• 3 Feb 2012 Christie said

Christie

Hehe it’s not me with the sister that’s Lizzie ^^, but looking forward to meeting you too!

• 3 Feb 2012 Boo-Cee said

Boo-Cee

hahaha….sorry about that, it’s a friday afternoon….LOL!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion