Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern July 19, 2012

29 Dec 2011 Suzylee said

Suzylee

I've just booked this trip and I'm really excited to meet others on the tour. This my 2nd Contiki of North America this time traveling alone. Let me know if you'll be there too!

• 11 Feb 2012 Ric said

Ric

I made a facebook group for this tour.

Join up!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/293367690725383/

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’re beta testing an online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email and just wanted to let you know we have postcards for the places you’re going. yay, no more stamps. Thanks guys and safe travels!
    www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Pete

• 12 Feb 2012 Shell said

Default_avatar

Hi! I’ve just recently booked this tour too :) Will be my first Contiki tour so really excited

• 13 Feb 2012 dantheman said

Default_avatar

I have also booked this tour , travelling with two other friends, doing 4 days in las vegas and 3 days in LA before tour if anyone is around to catchup

• 13 Feb 2012 Shell said

Default_avatar

I’m doing three days in LA before as well. Staying on in NY afterwards too :)

• 13 Feb 2012 Ric said

Ric

me and mike are spending time in san fransisco, denver, las vegas and LA beforehand. i replied to dan’s post on the facebook page also.

• 16 Feb 2012 Hannah said

Hannah

Hey everyone :)

Im not booked on the Grand southern, but im booked in to the Eastern Discovery so il be joining your tour towards the end at New Orleans :) Coming with another girl Alex, we both met while on tour in USA last year!

Look forward to having a drink and meeting u all!

Hannah

• 21 Feb 2012 ebony said

Default_avatar

heyy :) i just booked! im abit excited, just added it on facebook!

• 29 Feb 2012 Beck said

Beck

Hey Guys,
    My travel agent just put a hold for me on this tour! Hopefully i’ll be fully booked by the end of the week! : ) I’m so excited!! I did a Contiki around Europe but haven’t been to America before.. I think ill be doing Mexico, cancun etc before this trip then heading to San Fran then will be in LA a couple of days before the tour! Cant Wait! : )

• 3 Mar 2012 Karen said

Default_avatar

Hey guys this is my first contiki tour, I’m arrive in LA a day before the tour so defiantly hit me up if you guys are free. Anyone from melb going?

• 13 Mar 2012 Marisa said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,
    I have also just booked in for this tour. I am travelling by myself, leaving from Melbourne. I will be in LA a couple of days before the tour starts and will be in NY a few days afterwards too :)

• 13 Mar 2012 Nicole2221 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! I am also on this tour yay I’m so glad I have finally found some other people on the trip!! Suzylee I see you live in Nelson I live in Blenheim :) can’t wait to meet everyone this is my first contiki and I’m traveling alone

• 13 Mar 2012 Suzylee said

Suzylee

Hey Nicole that’s awesome! Thought i was going to be the only Kiwi, and you’re so close! Ad me on Facebook (real name Stacey Gambell).

• 16 Apr 2012 Matt984 said

Matt984

Hey everyone this is my first contiki and cant wait. Going to be arriving in LA on the 16th July and staying on in NYC until the 16th August. Look forward to catching up with everyone soon.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion