Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens May 9-31 2012 ?

29 Dec 2011 Alysha Kourtenay asked

Alysha Kourtenay

Just wondering who else is going on this tour? Or if you have been on this trip i would like some details :) please

• 31 Jan 2012 Alysha Kourtenay said

Alysha Kourtenay

possibly ? though technically its “starts” the 9 but we dont really do anything or leave london till the 2nd or third day

Alysha Kourtenay

booked trying to save up the money to finish paying the rest off! how about you??

Alysha Kourtenay

Same working two jobs, so crazy busy. I am totally amped for the trip as well ! it will be my first one. actually ive never been a plane before hahaha. Im glad you saw my question lol

Alysha Kourtenay

Yah i will be, its about a 12 flight i think. oh thats exciting! any kind of travel is still travel no matter how small :)

• 19 Feb 2012 adam63 said

adam63

ahhh finally found some people who are going on this tour! I booked it months ago and was hoping someone would pop up soon….not long now =]

• 21 Feb 2012 adam63 said

adam63

Definately pumped! SO EXCITED =] ….It’s gonna be amazing being able to gamble and drink, given that i’m spending 5ish weeks in USA before the contiki and i’m a few months shy of my 21st.

Would definately love to win it all back in Monaco! I’m crossing my fingers for beginners luck =]

• 25 Feb 2012 mitchell.matthews said

mitchell.matthews

Finally something about this tour!!
    Now I just can’t wait to get it started!
    What are all you guys doing after the tour?

• 25 Feb 2012 mitchell.matthews said

mitchell.matthews

Finally something about this tour!!
    Now I just can’t wait to get it started!
    What are all you guys doing after the tour?

• 26 Feb 2012 adam63 said

adam63

hey there =]

I’m pretty excited for the tour too, not too long to go now! After it ends I’m basically going home, but stopping in hong kong for a few days to break up the massive amount of flight time. Yourself?

• 28 Feb 2012 adam63 said

adam63

Haha it was actually cheaper to go via Hong Kong and since i’m gonna be pretty broke after this I thought it’d be cool to see what its like :) But believe me, I know what the long flight is like, and I feel sorry for you!

• 28 Feb 2012 mitchell.matthews said

mitchell.matthews

Sounds good!!!
    Well I’m staying in London and going to be working for a few months after then coming back to Canada at the end of the year!

• 16 Mar 2012 snowhitexo said

snowhitexo

Yay!!! We found people! Hey guys, Im Ashley, Alysha’s travel buddy/best friendy. Really excited to finally know others are on the trip. Alysha and I depart may 9 and arrive may 10th in the afternoon in london. We will be at the hotel from then on before getting some site seeing in of Londontown. If anyone is going to be there then we should meet up and tour around!

• 19 Mar 2012 LizzieS said

LizzieS

Sweet, I’m doing this tour too! I’m doing the London explorer before London to Athens. Anyone hanging around in Athens after the trip for a few days? I’m in Europe for 3months and have heaps of time to kill. Yay cant wait!!

• 19 Mar 2012 snowhitexo said

snowhitexo

Hey Liz, Im Ashley, Alysha and I, (bloomer4life) will be arriving may 10th at 11am and staying at the Royal. we do not fly home until june 4th. So we have a few extra days. We should plan to meet up sometime on the 10th :)

• 19 Mar 2012 LizzieS said

LizzieS

Hey there Ashley my friend and I arrive the 4th May and staying at the Royal until the Contiki, so I’m sure we will all be able to catch up, sounds good! I need to do way more research, I have been looking at all the bloggs and places to go its a bit bamboozling. Thank goodness for the lonely planet guides.

snowhitexo

wow, i think we are going to get along just great lol you said bamboozling and thats just, well awesome! haha I have been doing the same, Aly and I are planning on a quick tour of london. we wanna see some keynote places before the tour actually begins… hopefully we get it all in! leave a note at the front desk for us with your room number and we can meet up when we get there!
    I feel like there is not enough prep in the world for this!

See you in a few weeks!

snowhitexo

wow, bamboozling, we are going to get along great! haha thats awesome!
    If you’d like you should leave a note for Alysha and I at the front desk with a time to meet up in the lobby. We will probably be there around 1pm.
    I feel like there is not enough preperation in the world to prepare me for this trip!
    See you in 7 Weeks!

• 20 Mar 2012 LizzieS said

LizzieS

Hey there Ian. All of us catching up before the Contiki sounds like a plan. Sweet, you will have the inside word on the bars, that might make it a tad easier. Haha yes, I will be completely lost I find Auckland, New Zealand big enough and its pretty small compared. Joie my travelling buddy, and I will be free agents for a while so keen to just go with the flow too.

See you guys in London!

• 9 May 2012 Alysha Kourtenay said

Alysha Kourtenay

Hey every one!! Ash and I got to London this morning and have just been hangin out!! We are thinking of touring around tomorrow ! We should get together

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.