Community_discussions_small  

Question

China Adventure April 2nd 2012

31 Dec 2011 JakeP asked

JakeP

Hey, I'm Jake from Kansas, USA. This will be my second contiki and I think I'm more excited than last time since I know how much fun these trips are now. So who's going on this?!

• 8 Feb 2012 Explorer1203249 said

Default_avatar

Hey Jake, I´m also at this tour! See u in China!

• 25 Mar 2012 Nathan said

Default_avatar

Hello, I am going on this tour too. First time going contiki or really traveling outside of australia, so yeah see you in china

• 25 Mar 2012 JakeP said

JakeP

We are only 1 week away! I have a friend who did this trip and she said it was amazing so I’m excited.

• 25 Mar 2012 Explorer1203249 said

Default_avatar

Are u guys staying for a few more days in Hong Kong?
    I will travel more than 24 hs to arrive in Beijing….
    Ana

• 25 Mar 2012 JakeP said

JakeP

I wish I could stay longer but I don’t have the time to spare, howerver I will be arriving in Beijing a day early. Where are you traveling from Ana?! That’s crazy!

• 25 Mar 2012 Explorer1203249 said

Default_avatar

I’m flying from Brazil, só I will have to go to lisbon than frankfurt then Beijing….. Uff uff

• 25 Mar 2012 Nathan said

Default_avatar

i am staying at hongkong and an extra night before i fly out, and 24 HOURS thats a long time, my flight home would only be 8 hours (if i didn’t get the cheap flights)

• 26 Mar 2012 JakeP said

JakeP

I’m suffering with a 15 hour flight and I thought I was bad off. lol. I wand to go to Brazil and experience Carnival so bad! Maybe next year…
    Do you guys know of anyone else who is coming?

• 27 Mar 2012 Lisa said

Default_avatar

Hi! I’m on this trip too. This is my 6th Contiki trip, but first time to Asia. I’m from (somewhere…Miami, Philadelpia, San Diego, Denver???) USA. I’m staying in Beijing a night early and Hong Kong a night after. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

If anyone else is arriving in Beijing a day early, let me know…maybe we can do some exploring.
    ~Lisa

• 27 Mar 2012 Explorer1203249 said

Default_avatar

Welcome Lisa, I will stay 2 more days in Hong Kong.
    See you in China!

• 28 Mar 2012 JakeP said

JakeP

Hey all I just created a Facebook group for the tour so join it. lol https://www.facebook.com/groups/403320466346180/
    And Lisa I will be arriving in Beijing a day early as well. Are you staying at the same hotel where we are meeting? And does anyone know if it will be safe to get a tattoo in China?? Se you all there!

• 31 Mar 2012 PanamaJack said

PanamaJack

Two more coming from Orange County, California. We will be in Beijing a day early at the same hotel and staying an extra day in Hong Kong as well. Really looking forward to the trip and to meeting all of you.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.