Community_discussions_small  

Question

China Adventure April 2nd 2012

31 Dec 2011 JakeP asked

JakeP

Hey, I'm Jake from Kansas, USA. This will be my second contiki and I think I'm more excited than last time since I know how much fun these trips are now. So who's going on this?!

• 8 Feb 2012 Explorer1203249 said

Default_avatar

Hey Jake, I´m also at this tour! See u in China!

• 25 Mar 2012 Nathan said

Default_avatar

Hello, I am going on this tour too. First time going contiki or really traveling outside of australia, so yeah see you in china

• 25 Mar 2012 JakeP said

JakeP

We are only 1 week away! I have a friend who did this trip and she said it was amazing so I’m excited.

• 25 Mar 2012 Explorer1203249 said

Default_avatar

Are u guys staying for a few more days in Hong Kong?
    I will travel more than 24 hs to arrive in Beijing….
    Ana

• 25 Mar 2012 JakeP said

JakeP

I wish I could stay longer but I don’t have the time to spare, howerver I will be arriving in Beijing a day early. Where are you traveling from Ana?! That’s crazy!

• 25 Mar 2012 Explorer1203249 said

Default_avatar

I’m flying from Brazil, só I will have to go to lisbon than frankfurt then Beijing….. Uff uff

• 25 Mar 2012 Nathan said

Default_avatar

i am staying at hongkong and an extra night before i fly out, and 24 HOURS thats a long time, my flight home would only be 8 hours (if i didn’t get the cheap flights)

• 26 Mar 2012 JakeP said

JakeP

I’m suffering with a 15 hour flight and I thought I was bad off. lol. I wand to go to Brazil and experience Carnival so bad! Maybe next year…
    Do you guys know of anyone else who is coming?

• 27 Mar 2012 Lisa said

Default_avatar

Hi! I’m on this trip too. This is my 6th Contiki trip, but first time to Asia. I’m from (somewhere…Miami, Philadelpia, San Diego, Denver???) USA. I’m staying in Beijing a night early and Hong Kong a night after. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

If anyone else is arriving in Beijing a day early, let me know…maybe we can do some exploring.
    ~Lisa

• 27 Mar 2012 Explorer1203249 said

Default_avatar

Welcome Lisa, I will stay 2 more days in Hong Kong.
    See you in China!

• 28 Mar 2012 JakeP said

JakeP

Hey all I just created a Facebook group for the tour so join it. lol https://www.facebook.com/groups/403320466346180/
    And Lisa I will be arriving in Beijing a day early as well. Are you staying at the same hotel where we are meeting? And does anyone know if it will be safe to get a tattoo in China?? Se you all there!

• 31 Mar 2012 PanamaJack said

PanamaJack

Two more coming from Orange County, California. We will be in Beijing a day early at the same hotel and staying an extra day in Hong Kong as well. Really looking forward to the trip and to meeting all of you.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.