Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Europe in early November 2007

4 Apr 2007 LauraFL said

Default_avatar
Anyone looking at November 07 for Europe? I'm leaning towards European Inspiration leaving Nov 3. I'll be going solo and hoping to find some others before I go. I realize winter isn't the most popular time to be in Europe. But I was in Spain last year in late October and the weather was so gorgeous!

Also, I'm 28 and I've worked full-time since I graduated 8 years ago. I'll be quitting my job and 'starting over' so to say, and this trip will be the beginning of my travels for a year or so. Would love to hear from anyone in a similar situation!!
  • 4 Apr 2007 PinaI said

PinaI

I won’t be in your neck of the woods at that time (although I’ll be somewhere in Europe at that time) but I just wanted to say HAVE AN AWESOME TIME!

I know what it’s like to ‘quit and start over’ – I’ve done that twice in order to travel around and it’s an amazing adventure.

I’m sure no matter what path you head down you’re going to love it and have the experience of a lifetime. Enjoy your time off, sounds like you deserve it and, if you need any help/advice, just ask!

• 4 Apr 2007 ptooma said

Default_avatar

You can see alot in 1 year … maybe make a movie like Matt … see #34 below. His second trip was completely sponsored afterwards (I think) … Looking forward to seeing a Laura World Tour Dance Video !!!

- Vic

• 5 Apr 2007 LauraFL said

Default_avatar

Thanks guys! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Like most people, I always wished I’d done it sooner.. but better late than never.

Matt’s video is hilarious… I especially love the one of him all bundled up and trying to dance on Kilimanjaro! I never thought of taking a video camera, I’m more of a photographer, but now I may be changing my mind.

• 6 Apr 2007 Ben1412 said

Default_avatar

Not doing November, but September/October rather in both US and EU. But i too graduated 8 years ago and am quitting my job to travel, i have no intentions of coming back, instead, making london my new home.

Good Luck and best wishes.

Ben

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.