Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Island Hopper - May 2012

2 Jan 2012 Mark asked

Mark

Anyone looking to go on this in May? What do you think it will be like this time of year?

• 6 Jan 2012 Mark said

Mark

could be perfect then…have you been on conitiki tours before? i did one in australia. was brilliant!

• 24 Jan 2012 Chook2288 said

Chook2288

I am going on the East Hopper tour from 12th May would be good to meet people before i go… which one are doing and when???

• 24 Jan 2012 Mark said

Mark

i have nothing booked yet but how long is that tour? I have a friend that has booked his flights but no tours yet.

• 25 Jan 2012 Chook2288 said

Chook2288

It’s from 12 – 20 May.

• 27 Jan 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

I’m going with 3 of my girl friends on the East June 5th. Flying into Bangkok from NYC, staying there for a night… I’M SO EXCITED!!! :)

• 28 Jan 2012 Violeta said

Violeta

hey have you decided which one you going to do yet Mark? im going on the East hopper starting on the 6th of may 2012 but heading to the full moon party on the 5 th 2012 i cant wait !! Also i have been on a few contiki’s and loved them all !!! anyone else doing this tour??

• 28 Jan 2012 Mark said

Mark

Hey Violeta, nothing booked yet so still deciding. Full Moon on the 5th and then start the tour on the 6th, that’ll be a hungover day for you. What other tours have you done?

Violeta

ha ha its ok i be fine lol .my first one was Bays of island , Auckland New Zealand, Territory and outback ,Great britian and Ireland, Wild Western, La explorer and i loved them all so im addicated to CONTIKI. i did want to do the Thai island west but there is nothing in may tour doesnt run till oct so im doing the east and they say you cant go to thailand and not see or do a Full moon party!!! Have u done any which did u do??

• 28 Jan 2012 Mark said

Mark

Crikey, you have done a lot haven’t you. New Zealand is amazing isn’t it!? We did NZ in a camper though. I did the beaches and reefs tour up the east coast of Australia this time last year, was great fun. What was the Great Britain and Ireland tour like?

Violeta

yep sure is i would love to go back and do the south island . where are u from ?? im wanting to do eastcost maybe end of the year! Great britan and Ireland was my fav it was amazing!! you should do it !!

• 29 Jan 2012 Mark said

Mark

I live in the Uk, Isle of Man so probably don’t need the contiki tour. East Coast is really good tour of OZ though. We’re are you from? South Island of NZ is amazing too, I preferred north though

• 29 Jan 2012 Violeta said

Violeta

yeh i loved the north island NZ !!! we see how we go i do want to do East coast though. so you will be flying in from Uk then. so have u decided which on u going to do?? when you looking at doing it??

• 29 Jan 2012 Mark said

Mark

I havent decided yet no as it’s rainy season may time isn’t it? May go later now if that’s the case, need to look in to it, you booked on?

Violeta

its rainy season in may on the west thats why contiki doesnt do tours up untill oct but its ok. i wanted to do west first but know i have decided to do East and i have been told by lots of people that its the better one to do. so i be booking my tour this week ! and then do west next time !!! im looking forward to let me know what u decided.

• 29 Jan 2012 Mark said

Mark

Will do. I’m sure it will be a brill tour so get it booked!

Violeta

yep im sure it will be :) im sure you will have heaps of fun whatever u decided . maybe i see you on tour !!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion