Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA June 21st (LA to NY)

3 Jan 2012 chade_s2 asked

Default_avatar

Is anyone booked to go on this tour on the 21st ? I've seen alot of talk about people booking the one that starts on the 14th but unfortunately I can't go on that one as I will have mid-semester exams ! A girlfriend and I are going on this one, both 23 and both from Melbourne, VIC.

• 4 Jan 2012 Ashlea_Jade said

Default_avatar

yayyyy

• 8 Jan 2012 Lil said

Default_avatar

Hi I am booked on the 21st. Glad to see other people are as alot of people have been talking about the 14th. I’m 21 travelling alone from the Gold Coast.

• 16 Jan 2012 Explorer1349560 said

Default_avatar

Yeh a mate and i are goin at this time to work in with my trade skool holidays! I havent seen many ppl at this date either! hopfully there will tho we both 21 from melb

• 21 Jan 2012 Explorer1352104 said

Default_avatar

heading on this contiki for a few sherbets with the bloke above this post, anybody heading to miami afterwards?

• 22 Jan 2012 Lil said

Default_avatar

Im staying on in NYC for a few days then going to New Orleans, Miami and then Cancun.

• 23 Jan 2012 xKimmydollx said

xKimmydollx

6 of us all aged around 22 from Melbourne are doing this contiki and we are staying in NY for an extra night for 4th of July then head to Miami and then Cancun :)

• 23 Jan 2012 Explorer1352104 said

Default_avatar

same here, 6 girls or guys?

xKimmydollx

3 girls and 3 guys

xKimmydollx

how long are you staying in Miami for?

• 23 Jan 2012 Explorer1352104 said

Default_avatar

5 days KimmY

• 24 Jan 2012 Explorer1352104 said

Default_avatar

are u from western suburbs?

• 28 Jan 2012 xKimmydollx said

xKimmydollx

northern suburbs

• 30 Jan 2012 Jessica1988 said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    I’m doing this tour too. I’m 23 and I’m from North Queensland.

Jess

• 10 Feb 2012 Missamr said

Default_avatar

Ive booked this tour as well. I am flying in a day before and staying in NY for an extra two days. I am really excited. Im going Solo, 24 and from Toowoomba, Queensland.

• 10 Feb 2012 Jessica1988 said

Default_avatar

Missamr- what flight are you on going over?

• 11 Feb 2012 Lil said

Default_avatar

Hey where is everyone staying before the tour starts? Contiki said the Kyotta Grand is booked out so Im looking for somewhere else for 2 nights before.

• 11 Feb 2012 Missamr said

Default_avatar

I’m going over June 20th with V Australia – well that is when I book it. Haven’t Booked yet. Will on Monday or Tuesday. Dont know what hotel for the day b4 yet! Still looking. What luggage is every1 taking! Suitcase or travel backpack?

• 11 Feb 2012 Jessica1988 said

Default_avatar

i am going on the 20th on V as well. taking a suitcase..

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’ve just started an online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email and we’re trying to get the word out. We have postcards for the places you’re going so please spread the word around your tour. Thanks guys and safe travels!
    www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Pete

• 12 Feb 2012 Missamr said

Default_avatar

Explorer1248773 – where abouts are you staying in LA for the extra day? If i can get on that flight, we should catch up b4 hand?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.