Community_discussions_small  

Question

USA June - July 2012

3 Jan 2012 ChanelD asked

ChanelD

Hi guys,

I'm 21 from Australia and heading over to the USA in June.

I'm planning on doing the LA Explorer (4 nights) and the Waikiki Explorer (4 nights).

Is anyone else planning on doing these?

Thanks,

Chanel

• 15 Jan 2012 gnxc said

gnxc

Heya, I’m looking at one or the other, but am unconfirmed as well. Will probably start and end somewhere in between Jun18-Jun23! Are you confirmed?

• 24 Jan 2012 Bridget said

Default_avatar

Hey I am also 21 year old female travelling to usa in june. I am there for 5 1/2 weeks and currently have only booked flights. trip beggining in new york. I am currently trying to decide whether i do half myself and half contiki. I have done a contiki about 2 years ago in europe great way to travel.

• 25 Jan 2012 KirstyLouise88 said

KirstyLouise88

I’ve booked to go on the LA to the Bay tour which starts in LA on 6th June 2012. Its 11 days and covers LA to Vegas and San Francisco etc. I know this is different to what you have planned but I think some of the Contiki tours get together at some point! So we may see some of you guys! =) We’re doing half Contiki and half ourselves with some extra time exploring both LA and San Francisco – just so we can make sure we’ve seen it all! =)

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’ve just started a free online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email and we’re trying to get the word out. We have postcards for the places you’re going so please spread the word around your tour. Thanks guys and safe travels!
    www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Pete

• 2 Mar 2012 jaimier said

jaimier

Hi i have booked LA- bay with 4 nights before in LA and then 5 days in hawaii once it finishes.leaving june 16th from syd

• 15 May 2012 Explorer1421500 said

Default_avatar

Waikiki Explorer June 18-22 !!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion