Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Island Hopper East. Mar 31-Apr 8 Whos going?

3 Jan 2012 miss_stacey asked

miss_stacey

Hi,

Just wondering who is going on this tour? :)

• 5 Jan 2012 Alec said

Default_avatar

Me and my mate are!
    We are both 20 from Brisbane, where are you from?

• 20 Jan 2012 Explorer1328458 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys. I’m coming along on this one too. I am am 27 yo Sydney guy living in Manila… Looking forward to meeting everyone.

• 21 Jan 2012 miss_stacey said

miss_stacey

Oh Great ! I’m from Sydney and I will be going with 3 other people (2 guys and another girl)
    Looking forward to meeting everyone too.
    Have you guys been to Thailand or Contiki before?

• 22 Jan 2012 Alec said

Default_avatar

I just got back from the Contiki ‘Asian Adventure’ in October, had the best time of my life. I had to book contiki again, plus i loved thailand.
    Have you been contiki or to thailand before?

• 23 Jan 2012 Explorer1352758 said

Explorer1352758

Hey All,
    Think I’ll be officially booking this trip some time this week. I’m coming from Los Angeles; first time traveling alone, and have always wanted to see Thailand!
    Amy

• 29 Jan 2012 Explorer1328458 said

Default_avatar

Is anyone going to be in Bangkok the night before and after the tour?

I will not be arriving until about midnight on 30 March so have booked a room at the Novotel for that night. If there is anyone in a similar situation and would like to split the room let me know. There is an option for a room with two single beds rather than one king.

I will have one night in Bangkok on the night of the 8th. Anyone else going to be in town?

• 29 Jan 2012 Explorer1352758 said

Explorer1352758

I won’t be there the night before but I plan to spend the day in Bangkok on the 31st before flying to the island around 4:30pm (since the trip starts at 6ish). If anyone is going to be in the city that day and wants to come check out the floating markets with me, just let me know!
    - Amy

• 31 Jan 2012 Rochelle said

Rochelle

Hi everyone,
    My name is Rochelle, 22 from Torquay Victoria and I will be on this tour after completing 3 weeks of volunteer work in a orphanage in Surin, (about 7 hrs North East of Bangkok).
    I am travelling by myself ( which I am a little nervous about) but looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Cheers.

• 6 Feb 2012 Robin said

Default_avatar

I am going on this tour! First timer for contiki! Can’t wait!!!

• 7 Feb 2012 miss_stacey said

miss_stacey

Hey guys,
    This is also my first time on Contiki.. I’ve heard great things about it!
    We will be staying in Bangkok near Chao Phraya river a couple of nights before Contiki. So we will be in town checking out the City and shopping! The floating markets sounds good too!

53 days to go! :)

• 7 Feb 2012 AdamTabor said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! My first time on Contiki though I have coworkers that have been and loved it. I’m 28 from NY and traveling by myself. I’m actually exciting about that though. I had a friend live in Thailand for two years and another friend visit for 2 months… both absolutely loved it. I look forward to meeting you all… Can’t wait to get out of the office!

• 8 Feb 2012 Rochelle said

Rochelle

Oh and also is anyone staying in Koh Samui the night before we all meet for Contiki? I get to the island a day early from Bangkok and if anyone is interested in catching up, let me know :)

• 9 Feb 2012 Alec said

Default_avatar

My mate and I arrive early morning into Koh Samui from BKK, anyone else going to be there the full day? We also head to Phuket for a week after, anyone else heading to Phuket after the tour?

• 9 Feb 2012 miss_stacey said

miss_stacey

Not too sure exactly when we will arrive in Koh Samui, it will be on the same day of the tour though..
    Yes, we will also be going Phuket after the tour for about a week ! Where about in Phuket are you staying Alec?

• 10 Feb 2012 Alec said

Default_avatar

We are staying right on Patong beach, the Kee Resort and Spa, its on the corner of Bangla rd and the beachfront. I have a couple of other mates meeting me in Phuket for the week also. Where abouts are you and your mates staying?

• 10 Feb 2012 Cdn_Sarah said

Cdn_Sarah

:-)

• 12 Feb 2012 Robin said

Robin

Hi, would any of you like to connect on Facebook? If so, please feel free to add me robin.bender@sympatico.ca! Looking forward to meeting everyone on this incredible journey!!

• 12 Feb 2012 Chris said

Chris

Hey guys,
    Me & 2 friends will be coming on this tour.
    27 from Wollongong, NSW.
    We’ll be getting to Koh Samui the day before the tour starts, and we’re staying at the same hotel…
    Also be in Patong for the 2 weeks leading up to the Contiki…
    Let me know if you’ll be around at the same time.
    Looking forward to a crazy 9 days!

• 16 Feb 2012 Rochelle said

Rochelle

I’ll be staying in the hotel the night before we start in koh Samui as well ( forgot the name of the hotel) Anyone feel free to add me on fb. rochelle.ireland@hotmail.com, see you all soon.

• 16 Feb 2012 miss_stacey said

miss_stacey

Looking forward to meeting everyone..
    Feel free to add me on facebook. misss_stacey@hotmail.com
    :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion