Community_discussions_small  

Question

Simply Italy June 9, 2012 Departure?

3 Jan 2012 VinoAdoration85 asked

Default_avatar

Hey everyone -

I just booked my Simply Italy tour for June 9, 2012, and wanted to see if anyone else out there is going on the same trip. I would love to connect with my future travel mates so please don't be shy!

Tricia

• 18 Jan 2012 courtneysoraya said

courtneysoraya

Hey, do you mean starting June 10th? Ending June 21st? Because I’m going :)

• 13 Feb 2012 l.hauri said

Default_avatar

it is a great country to visit. For example you should try yacht charter Italy even if is winter.

• 5 Mar 2012 Krista said

Krista

I just booked this trip… so excited, I’ve wanted to go to italy for a long time!!

• 5 Mar 2012 courtneysoraya said

courtneysoraya

As in this trip do you mean the June 10th?

• 5 Mar 2012 Krista said

Krista

yes, you arrive in rome on june 10th.

• 6 Mar 2012 courtneysoraya said

courtneysoraya

Can’t wait :)

• 24 Mar 2012 He@ther said

He@ther

Yes, I’m going on the Simply Italy tour that departs on the 10th June. Looking forward to it :)

• 28 Mar 2012 Carlie/Ryan said

Default_avatar

My boyfriend and I are booked as well :) I am so excited it’s not even funny. I won’t sleep for a week before we depart lol.

• 28 Mar 2012 courtneysoraya said

courtneysoraya

I’m hoping you are all fun people :P

• 4 Apr 2012 Yelena said

Default_avatar

Is anyone else going solo? I’m thinking about it if I get the time off of work.

• 6 Apr 2012 courtneysoraya said

courtneysoraya

I’m going by myself :)

• 8 Apr 2012 He@ther said

He@ther

Me too :)
    I’m going on a couple of other Contiki tours this year as well. They’ve set up facebook groups so that it’s easier to chat, I’ll look into it and set one up for us.

• 22 Apr 2012 He@ther said

He@ther

As promised I have set up a Facebook group for us http://www.facebook.com/groups/436464646370516/

• 25 Apr 2012 torishingler said

torishingler

Hey guys! Im coming on this tour, its my first contiki.. a little nervous. Looking forward to meeting you all though! :)

• 25 Apr 2012 ashlea said

ashlea

hi im going on this tour aswell its also my first contiki tour.cant wait to meet you all

• 25 Apr 2012 He@ther said

He@ther

Hey girls. Look forward to travelling with you too. Join us on our facebook group, the link is in my post above.

• 25 Apr 2012 Janine said

Default_avatar

Hey :) I’m going on this too hopefully! Travelling solo, from Ireland :)

• 25 May 2012 haperelman said

haperelman

Hey everyone! I’m a last minute addition to this trip. Traveling solo as well, and can’t wait to explore Italy with everyone! I currently don’t have Facebook so I just wanted to say hi with this post :)

2 weeks away! Woohoo!

• 3 Jun 2012 Raymund said

Raymund

Hello to everyone! Also booked for this trip and is going solo. from the Philippines!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.