Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Northern NYC - LA Departing Aug 31st 2012

5 Jan 2012 ChristinaP asked

ChristinaP

Hey, Just about to book on the Grand Northern departing NYC on Aug 31st. Would love to hear from anyone planning on taking this trip too.

Christina

• 10 Feb 2012 JillYGoaT said

JillYGoaT

We are planning on going on August the 3rd :) Its not very far away now

• 11 Feb 2012 Cianeckford said

Cianeckford

Hey,
    Im booked onto this tour, im doing the Grand Southern before hand, cant wait have 4 months off this year

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’ve just started an online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email and we’re trying to get the word out. We have postcards for the places you’re going so please spread the word around your tour. Thanks guys and safe travels!
    www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Pete

• 5 Mar 2012 ChristinaP said

ChristinaP

Wow 4 months Cianeckford! That sounds amazing. Where are you from?

• 5 Mar 2012 Cianeckford said

Cianeckford

Hi Christina,
    I’m from Perth Western Australia, where are you from? Haven’t found many people on this tour yet

• 12 Apr 2012 Chunders said

Chunders

Heya guys

My friend & I have booked this tour! I’m from Melbourne, Australia. Hoping numbers go up seeing as its not a definite departure date but either way really looking forward to it!

• 15 Apr 2012 ChristinaP said

ChristinaP

Hi Cianeckford and Chunders,

I’m from Auckland New Zealand. Does anyone know what will happen if the trip doesnt get the numbers it needs to before the full payment date? So far it looks like it will be the four of us on a bus haha :-)

• 15 Apr 2012 Chunders said

Chunders

Heya

My travel agent said they will change it to another definite departure date so maybe a few weeks earlier or later? I really hope they don’t! August 31st suits me best :)

I guess its still early but I leave June 5th so hopefully I know by then haha

Ana

• 20 Apr 2012 Cianeckford said

Cianeckford

Hey,

Hope its not cancelled, im doing the Grand Southern before and am flying to Europe after so dont have much room for movement :(

Cian

• 21 Apr 2012 Chunders said

Chunders

Fingers crossed it all goes to plan!! You guys should join the ‘Contiki Meet Up’ and then we can see who else is on this trip :)

• 27 May 2012 Shany said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone,

My name is Shantrel and I am going on this tour. I am also doing the southern adventure before hand and spending 5 days in NY before this trip. I am from Adelaide Australia and I am looking forward to having 2 months off of work to see America. I am also travelling by myself.

I am looking forward to meeting you all.

Shany

• 3 Jun 2012 ChristinaP said

ChristinaP

Hey Shantrel,

I’m travelling by myself too. Looking forward to the trip! You can meet the others on the trip on the ‘Contiki Meet Up’ page.

• 27 Jun 2012 Nic said

Nic

hey guys i just booked this tour today!! so excited to meet you all!! I’m from melbourne australia :-)

• 28 Jun 2012 addy said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m Adrian and i booked this trip too! Nice to meet you before our trip:)!
    I’m from Germany!

• 7 Jul 2012 Luke7 said

Luke7

I am thinking about booking this trip, not too sure yet!

• 15 Aug 2012 Botts said

Botts

Just booked this tour today looking forward to it!!! Im from New Zealand

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion